-18-

"You might need to be careful."Deadshot told Amanda Waller, as the group didn't know they were actually saving her. "They think we're rescuing Nelson Mandela." He said." I can take care myself." Waller replied back before turning ordering the computer technicians to wipe the drivers. " Hey man, I know you can't hear me cause you're trapped in your temple of soldierly self-righteousness." Deadshot said, talking to Flag," But a two-faced dude like you wouldn't survive a second on the street." He said. "Oh, says the guy who shoots people for money." Rick scoffed." My cards on the table, man." Floyd argued back." It got done, didn't it?" Flag said before Amanda began killing the technicians. A few of them tried to run but were too late." Damn." Deadshot said looking at her work," That is just a mean lady." Flag agreed with him on that," You get use to it." Deadshot gave him a questioning look." And I'm the bad guy?" He said walking out but not before telling Waller " That's gangsta." Amanda noticed the stare Flag was giving her." What? They weren't cleared for any of this, any of it" She said trying to explain her actions.

Rick shook his head, "I'm not judging. I've buried a lot of mistakes too." He said walking in front of Amanda as Katana guarded the door." No way." Harley said, seeing her as rest of the criminals, except Deadshot and Astrid , surrounded her. " Let's go home ." Flag said trying to calm the situation down." Yeah, let's go home. That sounds good." Captain Boomerang said, agreeing with the thought of going home," You guys want to go home? Or you want to go back to prison." He said, now knowing that they were being lied to this whole time." I'm not going back to prison. "Harley stated, shaking her head a bit." What I'm saying is...We kill the pair of 'em now before they kill us."Digger said making Katana pull out her sword a little." I got this." Amanda said putting a hand in front of her. "You all made it this far. Don't get high-spirited on me and ruin a good thing." She said, holding up her phone, waving their mugshots in the air. Waller pushed in between Harley and Killer Croc and left the room with a smirk on her face." I like her." KC said to the insane former psychiatrist before everyone walked out.

A hand was laid on Flag's shoulder. He turned around to see Astrid with an unreadable expression on her face." You didn't bury your mistakes deep enough, Rick." she mumbled, only to where he can hear her. She walked away to catch with KC. They waited on the roof for the helicopter to arrive. Flag stood thinking about what she said to him. He thought he heard someone giggling in his ear ,so he his head turned around to see no one laughing or even smiling at the moment. The sound of spinning helicopter propellers could be heard as it came into view." Boss, they're not talking to me." GQ told Rick as he tried talking to the pilot that operating the helicopter.It hovered near the building as Flag realized something." Our bird's been jacked." He said, alerting everyone of the problem. "Light it up!"he shouted. The soldiers began shooting at it as a man in the helicopter shot back at them. Cackling could be heard through the air as the gunfire got to heavy and made them everyone take cover. Harley received a text from the Joker telling her' NOW!'. She glanced up at Deadshot who shook his head." Harley!" Deadshot yelled when the blonde ran to the helicopter . "Kill her!" Waller shouted to Flag as he kept taping on her mugshot, trying to activate the nanite.

"Her nanite's disarmed!" Flag shouted as they watched Harley walked closer to the helicopter." Come on, baby." the Joker said when she got closer to the end of the landing pad. She started taking off her red and blue jacket before getting a running start. Harley dived off the side of the building and grabbed the rope that was let down for her. The helicopter rose higher in the air and further off away from everyone else. Harley waved happily at the remaining squad as she departed." Deadshot,"Amanda Waller shouted, putting everyone's attention on the two." Shoot that woman, right now!" She said pointing in Harley's direction. "She ain't do shit to me." He said , not really caring what she wants." Kill Harley Quinn. Do it for your freedom and your kid." Waller said, trying to make a deal with him." She dead." Floyd said. His gun in Harley's direction, who was still swinging on the rope. He looked through his scope, then moved the target mark on her red and white shirt. His finger was on the trigger as everyone looked on.A gunshot sounded through the air before Harley Quinn limply hanged from the rope with one hand.

The helicopter kept moved with her body still hanging from the rope. Everyone thought, for a moment, that Deadshot had actually killed her. Suddenly, those blonde, red, and blue pigtails perked up when Harley gave them a smile, laughing as she left. Deadshot grabbed his gun and walked up to Waller." I missed." He said to her, smiling a bit himself." Good one, mate." Boomerang whispered as the hitman walked past him." This is Waller. Savior1-0's been hijacked." She said into a walkie -talkie," Shoot it down." "Roger that, ma'am." Someone from the other end responded. Barely two minutes later, the walkie told her that the target has been destroyed. Another helicopter was sent for Waller."Standby, I'll send another helo!" She shouted to them over the sound of fast whirling propellers. Astrid ran next to Katana and waved to Waller, smiling like a three year old on a sugar rush, before she said something that confused and frightened Waller.

" Tell them it'll be nice to see them again."

Author's Note: Sorry guys and girls for this long overdue chapter. Also, if there is any grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes I apologize. Thank you so much the reads and votes. Hopefully you guys will like this chapter. Bye!!!