-04-

"You know we can't control those people"said Chairman of National Security."Dr. Moone."Amanda Waller commanded.A woman with blonde hair in a bun with glasses, came to stand in front of the room.She took off her glasses and sat her fingertips on the clean brown table."Enchantress"she whispered.That woman hair and clothes changed.Long black hair with a crescent headdress on the front her head, the business suit that she had was gone.Her presence put almost everyone in the room in fear
   "Meet the Enchantress,"Waller introduced" everything we know about her is in your briefing packs. She's walked this Earth for a very long time, and will likely be here when we're long gone."she finished "This meeting has now become a magic show?"the Chairman asked."Magic or not, this girl can do some pretty incredible things."Waller replied back, before the turning to Enchantress herself."Go get it girl."she told her.The Enchantress looked down at her heart before back to Waller.She closed her eyes, when she did lights begun flickering, and the table shook.
    The Enchantress disappeared before returning next to the Chairman and throwing a binder on the table."How about a little something from the Weapons Ministry Vault in Tehran"Waller said smugly."We've been chasing after these plans for years."he said flipping through the pages, before the Enchantress started caressing his face."Please don't touch me, please don't touch me."he said getting creeped out."Thank you ,we'd like Dr. Moone back."

Meanwhile....

  With only the sunlight being the only light in dark cell, Astrid's head rose with glowing eyes. The grim smile on her face would be disturbing to anyone who would just glimpse at her. She looked towards the ceiling and close her eyes. When they opened, " So that's our next adventure? I'll finally get to meet the Colonel." It was the one who had all of  Gabriella's memories. They held anything that could be used as leverage." This is going to be fun......"

Author's Note: I'm deciding on whether to do a flashback for Gabi. So if you want me to or not ,comment your opinion. Bye!!!😇😇😇😘😘😘