-17-

Flag and the rest of the team walked in to see to a seemingly empty office. " Flag, they're all around you. " Amanda Waller said into the communicator Flag has." Hold. " Rick ordered as he held up his hand." Use extreme caution. " Waller told him before going back to observing them. " I don't like this,  Flag. " Deadshot said as the uneasy feeling rose in the pit of his stomach. " I don't like it either. " He told him ,the feeling being mutual. Deadshot put on his white mask with eye mechanism on his left eye. Harley smirked, "Pussy. ", she said still smiling a bit. He angrily whipped his head back to hers." I will knock your ass out . I don't care that you're a girl." He said turning on the mechanism. Killer Croc looked up and growled at the ceiling. The monsters  growled back as they came down like pouring rain. Deadshot, Harley, Flag and the rest of soldiers shot at them as more came from different places.

Boomerang hit one in the face as the monster came through a window. He killed it as another tackled him into a different office. It stabbed him in the chest before Harkness who was still alive, cut open it's throat. Katana joined the fight, slicing a monster in halves before continuing. Harley shot her gold and white revolver as one of them grabbed her arm. She tried to hit it with her bat and the monster spun her around in a circle. Harley used her bat to put it in choke hold bending back and shooting the one behind her. Flag was reloading his gun when he was being dragged on the ground and into the hands of three monsters pulling him away from everyone else. "They're after Flag again. "Deadshot shouted over the gunshots as held one of the monsters by the head before shooting it in the face. He shot the ones that were holding Flag in the head as Katana and the rest of the prisoners except El Diablo, who managed to stay out of the fight, surrounded Flag.

" Circle up!" Deadshot commanded them as Rick tried to rejoin the fight." Let me fight!" Flag said pushing and shoving them." You die, we die. "Floyd told him. The monsters were bein killed one by on as the everyone kept fighting ."Clear." Flag said once there were no more of them," Everyone move out."When almost everyone was in the hallway, they were ambushed by bullets and gunshots. The soldiers and Deadshot  were firing back at them. Gunfire from the monsters left a few dead soldiers on the ground. Deadshot turned around , took off his mask and pushed El Diablo near a wall. "Where've you been, homie?" he asked, tired of the  tattooed pyrokinetic not helping them." This ain't my fight." Chato said over the gunshots." You know what ? You don't stand for shit," Floyd said trying to piss him off." You ain't about shit!" He said pushing him back into the wall." Don't touch me, man!" El Diablo said. "Don't touch you? I'm touching you."Deadshot said tapping his head. "Don't touch me! "Diablo said pushing his hand off." Do something." Deadshot yelled in his face. "You wanna see something?" Diablo asked him angrily." Yeah, do something! " The hitman shouted in his face before being pushed out of the way by Diablo.

He raised his hands in the air and red blazing flames poured out onto the other side of the building as the people standing in front of him dropped on the ground.El Diablo put his hands down and turned to the squad with wide eyes." I was just trying to get you there. Phil Jackson, we good, right?" Deadshot explained trying very hard not to be burnt to a crisp. Harley walked up to and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek." I knew you'd come through." she said before walking away. "That shit crazy. "Deadshot said still looking at him." Nice job." Astrid said patting Diablo on the shoulder. He looked at her with a confused expression." What?" she asked him.

"You're not her. "He said, "You're something else."

Author's Note: Sorry guys for the long wait .Also, I apologize for the punctuation, grammar, and spelling mistakes. Hope you guys and girls love this chapter. Thank you so much for the reads and votes. You all are amazing . Bye!!!!

Happy Holidays and Have a Happy New Year!!!🎀🎀🎀🎄🎄🎄🎁🎁🎁🎆🎆🎆🎇🎇🎇