-19-

"Ops just confirmed." GQ said to Flag as someone spoke into his communicator in his ear." She's down.1k west." He said telling him where the crash debris landed." Let's go get her." Flag said walking to the Deadshot and the remaining criminals. "The mission's not over." He said to Floyd." Nah, it is for me." Deadshot said, wanting this all to be over with." Without Waller, you got nothing." Flag said remembering the deal he made with her. The group began leaving building as heavy rain poured down from the sky. Harley Quinn sat on top of a car in front of it. Red and blue streaks of eyeshadow ran down the sides of her face while she mourned for the Joker. She tore off her gold PUDDIN necklace and threw it somewhere. When she noticed Deadshot and everyone else coming out of the building, she wiped away her tears and put a smile on her face." Hey guys. I'm back ." Harley said looking at their exhausted expressions." I missed you all so much." " We're glad you could make it." Deadshot replied. They stared at each other before he helped her get on the ground. Harley stared at Boomerang, KC, El Diablo, and Astrid with a innocent look on her face.

" Hey, craziness." Boomerang said holding her bat. He gave it to her and walked away with Astrid. The group found Waller's crashed helicopter. Rick Flag slid open the door and inspected the inside of it. Floyd looked up to see the same ring still floating in the air." So, let me guess. We're going to the swirling ring of trash in the sky." he said stating the obvious. "You know, cause why wouldn't we? When does this end, Flag?" He asked. Rick only glared at the irritated hitman."Load up." He said looking at everyone left." We're in for a fight." Everyone left the crash and continued on as Deadshot stayed behind for a while little longer. He started searching the helicopter for anything of use. He found a few loaded magazines and searched for anything more when he saw a black leather bag laying on it's side. Grabbing it , Deadshot looked inside and saw a binder with the words 'TOP SECRET' on the spine. Flipping through the pages, he saw that Waller had information in everybody, including Flag. Feeling someone was watching him, he quickly spun around and held a gun a few inches from the person's forehead. Blue eyes stared back him when he put the gun down and realized it was Astrid.

They stood in the pouring rain for a moment before Deadshot broke the silence." How much do you know about us?" He asked her, " All of us." She shrugged her shoulders a bit and answered," Enough." Marching away from her, he left her standing there alone. Astrid popped her neck and began following him to the rest of the group. The binder flew a foot away from Flag hitting a car window. Rick turned to meet Deadshot giving him a dirty look. "You tell everybody, everything." Deadshot said slowly." Or me and you gonna go right now." He threatened. Flag started explain the real reason why they were all here. " 3 days ago, a nonhuman entity appeared in the subway station. So Waller sent me and a woman with amazing abilities. A witch. See, nobody could get near this thing but the witch could." He said as he had flashbacks of the previous events. "Needless to say the whole was a bad idea. And that's how she escaped from Waller. So know you know." He finished saying." You can just kill me right now but...I'm going to have a drink."Deadshot told him before he began walking to the empty bar."Hey, Deadshot, I need your help." Flag said looking at some of the papers on the ground. "No, sir. You need a miracle." The hitman said turning to glance at him and going inside the bar.

Only the sound of the rain hitting the ground could be heard as everyone, including Katana and the last remaining soldiers, left Flag standing by himself alone. The criminals took a seat in the bar as Katana joined them." What's you having , KC?" Harley asked standing behind the bar." Bloody Mary, right?" Deadshot said mocking him. "Rick goes to mind." Croc replied, seriously considering it."KC, it's the end of the world. Have a drink with us." Harley pleaded in a cheerful tone." Beer." He answered, looking at her." There he is. Give the man a beer." Captain Boomerang said, looking into his own can of beer." How about you, hot stuff ?" She asked El Diablo." Water." The tattooed man requested." That's a good idea, honey." She praised him before giving Katana her glass of whisky." Sweetheart, what about you?" She asked Astrid , who was in the corner alone." Scotch." Astrid replied back." What am I, twelve?"Deadshot asked Harley pointing to his empty shot glass before letting her fill it."Here's to honor among thieves." He said raising his glass toast before Katana interjected, " Not a thief." she told him and walked to the end of the bar." She's not a thief ."He whispered to Harley toasting to her glass instead.

  " Well, we almost got away with it. Despite what everybody thought."Deadshot  said trying to add a positive note." Worst part of it is, they're gonna blame us for the whole thing. And they can't have people knowing the truth." He told them ," We're the patsies. The cover up." Harley nodded her head while he was talking." Don't forget we're the bad guys." He said taking a  another shot."

" For two sweet seconds, I had hope."

Author's Note: Sorry guys and girls for the long wait . I also apologize for punctuation grammar, and spelling mistakes. Hope,you guys like this chapter. Bye!!!