Hold your paws...

Valthea

"Mom, can me and Jace go to the bakery to get cupcakes?"

Jace is my twin brother and we are both 17 turning 18 next month.

Then there is my mom or Luna Amelia of the Moon-Shadow pack. And that only means my dad is the Alpha or Alpha Darion. And I'm Valthea Moon. I know why Valthea? Well, my Mom's mom name was Valthea so, I got stuck with the hand me down.

"Val I don't think you'll have time, you have to get to school on time today. I don't think they'll take any more of our excuses."

Excuses. Excuses like 'Jace and Val had woken up late'. 'They're dirty because there were wild animals along the way'.

"Fine, let's go."

"Oh also after training your dad and I have to go to a meeting with the Alpha and Beta of the Moonlight pack. So you guys have to be ready to go too."

Every time someone mentions the Moon-Light pack I get shivers. It's all because of the Alpha of the pack. Nico Rivers, or Alpha Nico. He went to go to the same middle school as me and he, of course, became one of the most fearless Alphas in our world.

I wonder if he still remembers me being a complete a-

"Val, VALTHEA!"

"Yes, mom?"

"I have called your name for the past two minutes! It's time for you and Jace to go. Bye love you guys."

"Bye, mom!" Jace and I said in unison.

"So, Val ready for me to kick your butt in gym today?"

"I don't know depends on if you could even reach your leg high enough to get to my level."

"Oh, it's on!" He had started sprinting towards the school with me trailing right behind him. I was so into the running, I almost shifted right before we got into the school.

"C'mon sis, time for butt whooping time!" Jace had said with an evil smirk.

"Yeah, yeah hold your paws I'm coming."

* * * * *

Once school was done me and Jace walked back to the pack house to get ready for the evening meeting with Alpha Nico.

We had finally reached Moon-Light pack and I was greeted with the most amazing smell there is. It was a warm sugar vanilla flavor, except better!
'Mate' my wolf had said.

My wolf's name is Angel. She appeared when I had my first shift. Now we are almost the best of friends. Sometimes we disagree.

'No put that disgusting word in the back of your head! My mate is not here!' I had started having a back and forth argument with Angel

'What if it's Alpha Nico!'

'I sure hope not'

'C'mon let's see where the smell is coming from!' I start walking and my trail stopped when I bumped into Alpha Nico while my nose was now filled with this smell. I had also felt a small spark between us when I bumped into him. He had then looked at me with lust in his eyes.

"Mate" I could hear him say. I slowly started backing away and started running. I had quickly been stopped by Jace.

"Sis, where are you going?"

"J-just. . . I-I'll explain later I just need to go!"

"Okay?" Was the last thing I heard before sprinting off into the woods farther and farther away from my 'mate'

• • • • • • • • •

A/N: So, what do you guys think?
This is only the first chapter and first werewolf book. But I hope you guys vote on this chapter and enjoy the more to come
~JJ<3