I'd give myself a mental face palm if i were you

Valthea

It has been a week since the incident and let me tell you, my wolf has been complaining like crazy!

'C'mon why are you avoiding him?'

'He's our mate'

'I miss him so much!'

Stuff like that. It's annoying. Though it's not like I hate him it's just I don't want to be his mate or even have a mate. I thought I'd be able to stay single forever with my besties Camryn and Marcie.

After arguing with myself about why I was mated to him, I made my decision. I would reject Alpha Nico. Crazy, right? If you reject a mate, you and your mate go through excruciating pain. Yeah, who'd like that? But I didn't want Nico as a mate so, I knew what I had to do.

* * * * * *

It was time for school. Yeah, this one is an actual school that you need to learn at and stuff.
I knew I was going to see Nico and have to confront him on my choice. Here goes nothing.

"Hey um. . . Al-alpha N-ni-Nico"

'I'd give myself a mental facepalm if I were you.'

'Shut up, and you are part of me!'

"Val!! Are you arguing with your wolf?"

"How do you know?"

"Well, I've been asking what's up for the past 5 minutes and your facial expression kept changing in weird ways." He had chuckled and may I say it was hot!

'I agree'

"So, you called me, mate?"
"Yeah about that, I don't want to be your mate."
"What?" He had questioned but his voice sounded menacing and full of disgust.

He had started backing me into the corner with his canines biting down on his lip.

"Okay let me mark you and we will be done here."

"No!"

"Okay guess I'll do it by force."

"No, you can't because. . . I Valthea Moon of the Moon-Shadow pack reject Alpha Nico of the Moon-Light pack!"

• • • • • • • •

A/N: So, I decided to leave it at some sort of cliff hanger just because :)
Just remember to vote on this chapter!
~JJ<3