Wow!

Everywhere you turn you could see people shifting and attacking others.

From the side you could see Nico run into the arms of Valthea. Jace hugging his mate Crystal. Camryn standing tall besides Ryan. Marcie gazing into the eyes of Henrick. Jason looking at Sophie with pleading eyes.

Everyone was in complete chaos. Not long, the stench of blood spread through the air. There were rouges everywhere attempting to kill pack members.

In the distance you could only see two people who aren't battling. Marcie, and her dad.

Marcie

"Give up dad." I spat with no emotion except disgust.

"Wow sweetie. I didn't know you were smart enough to fool your old man! But obviously, you got that from me. And everyone knows you can't out play the player." I looked at him for any hidden message behind those words.

And then I remember. When Val and I were 10, she said those exact words to me...

Flashback...

"Thea, there is no way you can beat me at Mario carts!"

"Stop calling me Thea! And I so can!"

"Na-ah!"

"Ya-ah!"

"Girls girls, I'm pretty sure only I can beat you guys at Mario carts."

"No you can't dad!"

"Yeah! Everyone knows you can't out play the player!"

Flashback over...

"Oh my gosh. Val!"

"Val is right. You don't think I'll let go of the fact she killed my favorite child and next in line for the alpha title."

"Ouch! That kinda hurt. Where is she!?"

"Oh whoever do you mean?"

"I mean Val! My best friend since forever! Who you called your 'second daughter'--"

"Oh! You mean the one who killed my real son?!"

"Who wouldn't have been born if you hadn't cheated on my mom!"

"Oh it was for the best! Now, where was I... yes! I was telling you how we will kill that Valthea leaving her mate Nico, well, mateless. Causing him to die too!"

"No!" With all the force I had, I started dashing around looking for Valthea somewhere in the middle of this gory scene.

Sophie

"Jason!? What are you doing here?!"

"Well, my mate was in trouble and as you can see, so is everyone else."

As much as I hated to admit it, he was right.

"Fine but, watch out!" From the corner of my eye I saw a wolf start barging at Jason at some speed. Luckily, he blocked it and quickly killed him off.

And he was still in human form. Dannng.

"Surprised?"

"No, not really. My brother is a soon to be alpha. I'm not really surprised."

After that, Jace came in to help Jason out. I soon ran to try and find Val and Camryn when I see two rouges holding Camryn back while the other two kept scratching and clawing at Val.

Without putting any thought into what to do I jumped at the two rouges. What I didn't know was that they had two more waiting just in case. Sneaky.

I watched in fear as they continued to hurt Val, bad.

Nico

Pain. I felt tons of pain all over my body, which wasn't possible because I was taking these guys out easily.

'You nincompoop, Val is in trouble!'

I wasn't even going to call out my wolf for calling me a nincompoop because I had to get to Val.

When I finally caught up to where her scent lead I stopped.

I was witnessing my mate getting trashed around while Marcie and Sophie being held back, and almost unconscious may I add.

"Val!" I must've not been looking closely to see Val was concentrating on dodging their claws because the second I called out to her she looked at me and instead of responding she fell to her knees.

What I saw was sickening. There was a huge scratch at the side of her stomach where blood was flowing rapidly.

I automatically felt a pain in my gut and felt like the air was being sucked out of me. This was all my fault...

The rouges had started backing away after I heard something along the lines of 'she is dead' or whatever.

Once they all left We quickly ran up to Val.

"Quick! Someone get the pack doctor!" I'm guessing one of them already thought of that because in a split second the pack doctor was already sprinting across the field towards us.

"Please help her!"

"I'll do whatever I can!" I stared at Val and then gave Gloria, the doctor, a nod letting her know she can take Val.

This was tragic.

She looked so pale, so lifeless.

So dead.

********************************************

A/N: so, how was the chapter? I just wanted to say check out kc_rocks88 two books The Curse Of The Third and The Bad Boys V.S. The Bad Girls! And also thank her for the chapter title😂
~JJ<3