Name Reveal...

Valthea

"In your face! Who is the best Luna ever?"

"Still me, honey." I turned and gave my mom a dry look.

"Thank you mother for ruining this victorious moment." You may be thinking, 'why is Val so happy'?

Well, I'll tell ya what happened about an hour ago.

1 hour ago

"Okay guys! Gather around." All of our friends had came to the kitchen where we were going to play a little 'game'.

"So, as you have found out recently, Val is preggers. We now need a name for the girl--"

"Hold up, I'm going to have a niece!" I laughed at Crystal's outburst. It was weird to only hear her, though.

"We're going to be aunts of a girl!" I heard Camryn and Marcie screamed. Now that's more like it.

"Yup, and we need your guys's help. Everyone will write on a piece of paper whether the name should be Aurora or Lilliana. Ready, set, write!" The only people in pack house right now were Nico and I, Camryn, Marcie, Crystal, Jace, Henrick, and Ryan.

But I'm pretty sure anyone within a 20 mile radius could here me yell 'Write.'

"Okay times up."

Everyone folded up their paper and put it on the counter. Before I could say what to do next, my mom mind-linked me.

"Hey guys, we should continue later. Jace and I have to leave." Jace nodded his head in agreement and gave a quick kiss to Crystal not before mumbling a 'goodbye'.

Once we were outside we saw our mom standing there with someone who smelled like..a witch?

"Hey mom? Why'd you call us here?"

"Well, as you have figured out already, you and your sister are part witch. And I'm here to tell you why." Jace and I exchanged look.

"Kids, meet my real mom." Okay can someone call Donald Trump 'cause this must be wrong.

"Let me explain. the lady you two have met in the past wasn't my birth mom. My real mom--this lovely woman right here, had to go into hiding because she was a very powerful witch. And when I say powerful, I mean powerful."

"The thing about her powers though is that it skips generations. So with my mom being a witch, you two are part witch, hence the witch powers."

I was trying to process this new information, and I'm pretty sure Jace was too...I think.

"Why am I called witch and not wizard?" 

"So," I started, ignoring Jace's question, "How is life like, being a witch and all?" For the rest of the hour, that's how it went. Us asking questions and our..grandma answering them.

"Your favorite pair of twins have arrived! Me and Jace said in unison. 

"Did you guys plan that?"

"No." Okay maybe we did. "Anyways, it is time to check the votes." I grabbed the pile of papers and carefully unfolded each one and read it out loud. "One vote for Lilliana, one vote for Aurora. Two votes for Aurora, two votes for Lilliana. And there are, two more votes for Aurora! Aurora wins!"

"In your face! Who is the best Luna ever?" I shouted to Nico.

"Still me, honey." I turned and gave my mom a dry look.

"One day, I will be Luna you know."

"I know, and I will be so proud."

*****************************************************************************

A/N: so, name, revealed! Aurora has gotten the most votes so, yeah! This book is coming to an end and I'm going to miss writing these chapters and reading some of your guys's comments! You guys are awesome!

~JJ<3