How Far We've Come Pt. 1

Valthea
Two months later

Today's the day. Today's the day we go shopping for baby clothes.

Now, you know how the girls are always excited for this? Not me. I am dreading it, and I'm pretty sure Nico is too.

"Val? You ready to go?"

"Yeah, I'm coming." I yelled back while waddling down the stairs.

Yes, waddle. Werewolf pregnancies are different from human pregnancies. With us, it takes only three months for the baby to develop.

Once we arrived at the nearest mall, we went straight to H&M.

What? Pregnant werewolf girls can like H&M.

"See anything you like?"

I was looking at this cute dress that was black and white. "Yup, I'm loving this."

Suddenly there was some snapping in my face. "Val! You're supposed to be looking for baby clothes! Not your next wardrobe. Speaking of which, you really need to update it."

That last comment made me furrow my eyebrows. "Okay are you Nico or did I accidentally turn you into Camryn?"

He let out a soft chuckle. "Whatever. Oh, look at that cute dress over there!" And this is how we spent the rest of the day pointing out and picking out clothes for little Aurora.

*******************

"We're home!"

"Finally, we were going to have a movie night!" Marcie, Camryn, Ryan, and Henrick had now walked into the room. "We were thinking of watching Into the woods."

"I've heard that movie is good. Let's watch."

The movie was actually good. I'm not sure if the others thought so too because, well they were sleeping.

Out of nowhere, I heard a familiar laugh. "What's so funny?"

"I mean, just think about it. We've come so far. We used to hate each other. Then your stupid heat brought us together. Life's strange."

"I guess you're right. Ow."

This put Nico on edge. "What? What's wrong?"

"I think my water broke." If Nico wasn't worried before, he is now.

"Quick let's go."

"But what about the others?"

"We'll 'link them when we get there. For now, let's go and get our little Aurora out of your stomach and in our hands."

*******************************************

A/N:so, it's been a while. OKAY I'm sooo sorry about the long wait and SUPER short chapter! I wasn't really sure what to write about so I said 'just add two months because you haven't written in so long ' so yeah.
~JJ<3