I know who it is

Valthea

"Ok. Talk." Jace and Nico had now practically cornered me and Marc when they heard we brought back a rouge.

"I told you already. Marc and I were coming back from Starbucks and we smelt rouges. Then we killed the other two and got the one that's in the dungeon!"

"Fine. Your story is--somewhat believable. Let's go and find out what the mutt wants."

We made our way downstairs to see the rouge sitting in the corner of the room, in chains, staring at us while growling. Rude much?

"Ok rouge. What is your name and why did you and your 'crew' attack these girls!"

"Ha. The only answer your getting is that my name is Steve."

"Ok then Steve. Better tell us WHY your here or else!!" Woah. I could here the alpha voice I had and by the looks I got, I'm guessing my eyes turned a different color.

"Heyyyy. Um--Val. Thea. Valthea? Babe? Mate?" Arghh! He just had to say the m word.

In an instant I could feel myself calm down from my whole tell me or else death moment.

"Ok. Since crazy pants here--" thanks Marc. "--is still maybe psycho, I'll ask. Why did you attack us?!"

"Ok. That I'll tell you. I got orders from someone saying they want you taken away from her mate, and brought to him."

"Aha--aaaa? Wait, he? As in this master of yours is a guy?! What guy wants me?!"

"Um? Your mate does."

"And your brother needs his sister."

"Yeah yeah. But you better tell your 'master' I'm not allowing him to take me away from my mate and that whatever he wants me for, he's not. gonna. get---"

"Val? What happen?"

"I--I think I k-know who 'he' is."

"It's--" my findings was cut off by an aching pain in my neck. And then, everything got dark.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I hear an obnoxious sound ringing through my ears. I then remembered the past events.

I had figured out who the rouges master was and then got knocked out. And now I forgot.

"How is she doing?" I could hear a very familiar voice known as my brother.

"The doctor said she should be waking up soon. Hopefully her wolf is strong." And that was the motivation my wolf needed. My mate's voice.

I slowly fluttered my eyes open and immediately the thing I needed was water.

"Oh my gosh, Val, your awake!"

"I--nee-d wat--er."

"Yeah, yeah definitely. Here you go." I was handed a nice cold bottle of water that was refreshing.

"Thank you. Now, where the heck am I?!"

"You're in the hospital obviously." Thanks Jace, that was amazing reassurance. "And you ended up here from almost telling us who wanted to kidnap you and then someone shot you with a tranquilizer."

"So now how will I remember who their leader is?"

"We don't know. We can only hope."

"Well, me and Nico are gonna go to Quiznos to get some lunch. You want?"

"Yeah. Bye."

As they left I turned on the tv and went to Netflix, thank god they had, and watched some Arrow. Out of nowhere I hear glass shatter and I see someone standing at my hospital window.

"Ok. Um who are you."

"Aw. I thought you'd remember me babe. It's me, Jackson. And I came here to get back what's mine."

"I knew it! I knew you were their master."

"Yeah, you were right. Now you're coming with me." He had then snaked up to my bed and put a cloth to my nose. Then I saw black for like the second time today.

*******************************************

A/N: so guys I'm sooooooo sorry for updating late. It was because on Saturday I went to this kinda 'camera con' where a bunch of different camera/ lighting etc. companies are all in that area and show you their products. But anyway, I hope you enjoyed this quick chapter.
~JJ<3