I'm going to kill 'em

Valthea

After I finally ended up telling them the story, they were shocked. As in jaw drop shocked.

"Well, speaking of werewolves-" "What we weren't talki--"

"So tonight we have a pack meeting."

'Hey um, do you guys think it's a good idea to talk about it in front of Nico?'

'Sure, why not? He's in our pack now. Not alpha but he is.'

'What! Why?!'

'Well, Ik not actually sure. Neither is he.'

'Okay.' Once I finally finished mind-linking Camryn and Marcy, we went on talking about our pack meeting and what would be announced and all that jazz.

"So, um, Val can we talk?" I smirk at the fact Nico is so nervous to ask me to talk and starts scratching the back of his neck.

"Sure." Once we were far away from them, before I could ask him what's up I'm shocked with the tingling feeling of his pair of lips on mine. It was sensational.

It lasted for a bit and we finally pulled away. I was just left there in shock.

"Uh... um so what'd you want to talk about?" Really?! So um what'd you wanna a talk about. Can I be anymore embarrassing?!

'Yeah, the fact you said that aloud.'

'What?!?' I turn towards Nico and see him chuckling. Oh I will wipe that hot smirk off his face in a second.

"And how exactly would you do that?" Aw man I said that out loud.

"Well I have an idea." Now my wolf has taken over and is about to do something.  Now I'm not saying I'm going to stop her...

In an instance she smashes MY lips against Nico's and now we are back at it again with the pda.

A few seconds later I hear coughing. I turn around and see my friends and his friends standing there. I quickly jump back so I'm at least 5 feet away from him.

"Oh,Kade, Nico's beta started. Did we interrupt something?"

"Well, Now Marcie was talking. You see Kade, I believe our little girl here was just teaching Nico how to lose your breath in a few seconds."

"I'm gonna Kill 'em" I say to Camryn.

"Why? I thought pretty soon you were going to die from suffocating with no air to your lungs. But I see why."

"Ugh. So Jace, Ryan, have any more jokes to add on?"

"Nope." Thank you for my brother being so mature. "Except be careful tonight." And he winked! Well, there goes my hope for him being mature.

"Anyway, Thea, have you gone through your heat yet?" Heat. It's like a girl's period except instead of food you want your mate. Usually if you are not marked yet you go through intense pain until you are marked. If you have alpha blood like me, your heat as well as pain could last for weeks even months!

"No, I have not."

"We'll, be careful." What was Ryan blabbing about?

"Why?"

"Well, since you and Nico haven't completed the mating process yet, as you know you will.. ah... someone help me out."

"You will crave him."

"Thanks babe." Oh yeah I forgot to mention, Camryn and Ryan are mates. He is actually not bad at all.

"Well duh I know I'll crave him but I could just stay away from him."

"So you know that you'll be in pain right?"

"Yeah."

"And that you can, well d-die right?" I froze. All I thought was that you would be in pain for awhile. Not almost or actually die!

"WHAT!? How do I prevent it?"

"Not sure. That's something you'll have to ask your parents."

"Well, we'll just let you two back at what you were doing."

"No way! I'm watching my sister like a hawk now."

"Leave Jace." He looked at me and then Nico and finally left.

"So, you wanted him to leave?" Nico was by my ear whispering into it with his deep husky voice.

"N-no I-i just w-wanted him to l-leave."

"Yeah." We then got back to just talking. I repeat JUST TALKING! But it was nice.

*******************************************

A/N: So, finally I updated after my whole self debate on procrastinating. Also I had homework so yeah. Like a lot of homework. Ugh 7th grade is the worst.
Anyway hope you guys enjoyed!
~JJ<3