Our future is in technology class right now

Jackson

I was on my way to class and I see Thea come out of the janitors closet with tears in her eyes. I decided to go and see what was wrong.

"Hey Thea."

"Hay Jax..." I could tell she was hurt for the fact she was sniffing and was whispering.

"Um, so what happened?"

"Nothing important."

"Well then cheer up, tomorrow is your birthday."

"Yeah, but it's also Jace's, and everyone will care about him turning 18 and not me. No sweet 18 for me."

"What about your parents?"

"Well, they won't be able to come home. There is a big storm where they are and all flights are delayed I believe."

"Oh." I felt completely Terrible. First her birthday is tomorrow and she won't be able to spend with her brother. Secondly I'm the reason she won't be able to.

"Yeah, oh is right. Well what's in the past is history so let's got to the future!"

"Our future is in technology class right now. I predict we are going to be late."

"Let's go then!"

Valthea

I felt so much better after my talk with Jax. But for some reason I kept thinking about my kiss with Nico.

'Even his name is dreamy'

'You know you need to shut it. I'm trying to break the mate bond and you're ruining it!'

'Just dump that jex guy is it and run into Nico's arms.'

'No. this talk is over.'

"Ms. Moon why aren't you working on the coding program?"

"Sorry, I got distracted." He had a deciding look on his face like he was deciding on giving me detention or not. Luckily he didn't.

After class I made my way to my locker and see Jace waiting for me. What did he want?

"Hey Val, how come you've stop talking to me?" Are you serious. I'm ashamed to call him my twin.

"What are you talking about? You are the one who banned me from the pack!"

"What! I never banned you! Jackson told me you said you hated us and wanted to leave our pack for his." Okay maybe I'm not ashamed at Jace anymore.

"Are. You. SERIOUS! I can't believe him! Ugh boys are jerks. Offense to you too."

"... yeah okay."

"Well, now I've got a problem to solve."

*******************************************

A/N: so, I know this chapter was short, but what can I say, I was in a writers block. But at least I updated!
~JJ<3