'Yeah, I'm in'

Valthea

Honestly, I don't know why I'm running.

'Yes you do!'

'No one asked you!'

Nico and Jace don't know how hard this will be to do this spell. In fact, I'm scared. I'm scared on what will happen if we do the spell, and it doesn't work.

If it doesn't work, I will die. Nico will be depressed, my friends and family—they will grieve.

'We wouldn't be able to make little Vals and Nicos.'

'Woah woah woah. I want to do that, but you can't think about that at a time like this!'

She went quiet after that.

"Val! Where are you!" I could hear Nico calling out for me. And can I just say, did he have to yell? That hurt my ears a lot!

After some thinking, I decided that it's worth the risk. If it gives Nico some relief.

"I'm here!" I eventually heard footsteps pounding into the ground, coming closer and closer until they were in front of me.

"Val, why'd you run?"

"I-I was scared. Scared of the risks that would come if I go through with this."

"I know you're scared, but I believe in you and Jace. I know that even though you guys are now taking in this new found information, but I know you guys can do it."

"This is why I love you."

"I love you more."

"Oh really? Prove it."

Before I know it he attacked my lips with his and it tasted like it does every time. It was filled with love and passion—I loved these kisses.

Soon he had picked me up—not breaking the kiss, he was starting to walk to a room.

Slowly I could feel my back be pressed against the bed. I was only 18, but I felt ready for what comes next.

"You sure you want to do this?" He searched my eyes in reassurance.

"Yeah, I'm ready."

He gave me a million dollar smile and next thing you know, I was having the time of my life.

I can't help to thing that I forgot something.

****

The next morning, I woke up to see Nico already awake, his finger trailing down my arm.

"Good morning, babe." Those words made my heart flutter. I wanted to wake up to this everyday. Well, I kinda will anyway, he's my mate.

"Morning Nico."

"How you feeling?"

"Good, but sick."

"You think it's cause of the disease?"

"Yeah. Me and Jace are going to attempt the spell today." When I said that, Nico's eyes lit up.

No seriously, I think he was struggling to keep control over his wolf.

"Well, I know you guys will be able to do it. I believe in you."

"Thanks. Now let's go and face everyone and wait for them to tease us on what we did."

"Yeah, that'll be fun. Especially Marcie and Camryn's reaction."

"Ugh. I hate you."

"That's not what you said last night."

I'm pretty sure my cheeks were as red as a tomato. "Shut up. Let's just go to the doctor and do the spell."

Once we arrived at the doctor, I saw Jace, Crystal, Camryn, and Marcie waiting for us. They all had a bored expression on their face before it changed into amused.

"Val," Camryn started, "Why do you smell like Nico?" Of course she knew why. She just wanted me to say it.

"Ugh, let's just go and do the spell thing."

"So you're in?"

"Yeah, I'm in."

"Okay here is the book that you will need to do the spell." The doctor had given me and Jace this big brown book with a lot of pictures in it.

"Uh, this is in Latin. I have only ever taken Spanish class."

"No worries Luna. You don't actually need to understand it, just say it."

"Okay. Let's do this."

Together, Jace and I started the spell. "hoc morbo mederi," I could see rays of blue swarm the room. "et dissipate illam, quo melius et diminutum. unus duo tres."

"The spell is complete. Come with me, Luna and I'll test your blood to see if you are cured."

I nodded my head silently and turned to Nico giving him a wishful smile.

To say I was nervous, was an understatement. I was dreading to see the results. What if I'm not cured? I would die!

No! I have to think positive.

"Okay Luna, I have your results. I am happy to say you are cured—"

"–Yes! Oh yeah!"

"–But, there is some other news." Oh no.

"Luna, you are pregnant."

*******************************************

A/N: so, the Luna is preggers!! Next chapter I will reveal the gender of the baby. Also, five chapters left of the book(not including the epilogue) :(
~JJ<3