...is the Ancient Witch

Nico

"Hello ladies." We had been almost everywhere and couldn't find one ancient witch.

"Hello Alpha Nico, would you like to come in?"

I looked towards the pack doctor who was shaking her head yes.

"Yes, thank you."

They stepped aside so I could walk in. While they did so, I slipped the tracker out of my pocket and held it in my hands.

"Before you say what you need to, Alpha Nico, I would like to say I am so sorry for what has happened to Luna Valthea."

I grimaced a smile. "Thank you, I am hoping a miracle happens." I said while eyeing the tracker.

When I saw it wasn't glowing at all.

"Well thank you for the condolences, but we have to leave."

They both gave me submission and then went back to work.

"We've been everywh—" I had stopped when I heard the door open and close.

"Hey Nico, what's up?" Jace and the girls had come back from the gym and I noticed something blink.

I looked down and saw the tracker turned gold.

"No way!"

"What?"

"The tracker! It's gold! Crystal, Marcie, Camryn, one by one leave the room."

First Camryn had left. And when she did, the tracker was still blinking.

"Okay now Marcie, you leave."

She walked away and the tracker was even brighter now.

"Crystal." She left, except, the tracker was still blinking.

"It can't be."

"What?"

"Jace is the ancient witch!"

"What!?" Now that was the reaction I was looking for.

"The tracker! Everyone— well every girl, left the room. You are the only one here that the tracker blinked on. You can save your sister!"

Jace seemed to be thinking about this for a moment before speaking. "I could save her?" He paused. "I'll do it. One question though."

"What is it?"

"How exactly do I save her?"

"Well, the ancient witch is super powerful. Thus leading to the fact that they could cast very powerful spells."

"Well then let's get to it."

"That's the thing. It would require two people in the spell. The witch, and a family member who is also full, or part witch."

"How are we supposed to do that? My family is normal. As in they are just werewolves!" Yeah, that's what we're calling normal now, is it?

"I have an idea!"

"What is it?"

"Well, think about this, what if we already have our second witch? What if she is already here. What if she already knows, she's the witch. That's how she's surviving."

"Are you saying..."

"—That Val knows she is part witch? Yeah."

"Woah, we are like...the ultimate twin team!" Jace looked like he was pondering over something for a second. "Wait, if she knew this,  why would she hide it from us?"

"I don't know, let's go and ask."

Once we arrive back at Val's room, what we see is surprising.

She's gone. And this time, I don't think she was kidnapped.

********************************************

A/N: so, short chappy, sorry. As this book is coming to an end, the chapters are getting shorter because I don't want anything to happen that's extravagant and there are only 6 chapters left. But don't worry, the epilogue will be long, I guarantee you. Also, I have started making the sequel! So excited!
~JJ<3