I love you

Valthea

"I told you Valthea, you would be punished."

I turn around and see Jackson walking towards us, and I see Henrick visibly stiffen.

"Henrick what's wrong?" I whispered to him.

"Mate." He replied delicately.

I turn back around and see Marcie staring at Henrick, happiness in her eyes.

Lucky her. While I'm filled with pain and agony.

"What is wrong with you!? My mate is barely alive! I'm going to kill you!"

I look and see Nico being taken away by Jace and Kade to the pack doctor.

"Oh, you see Valthea, without your mate, you will die too. I know, it'll be upsetting that I can't be with you, but I'll just find some witch to bring you back to life."

That's it. I couldn't take this any longer. I shifted into my wolf even though I knew I'd be a little weak.

Once I shifted I leaped towards Jackson and pushed him to the ground. He then was struggling but managed to flip me off.

He then shifted into his wolf and tackled me. He bit off some skin from my leg and spat it on the ground. Everyone now knew this meant war.

Everywhere there was people shifting, kids running away with their mothers, and a lot of blood.

Me being in such a critical condition fell to the ground after being bit in the shoulder. And the back. And my leg! Hehe, I'm so watching spongebob right after this. If I make it out alive. And if my mate is alive.

"So Valthea darling, ready to give up?" I snarled at him while cowering. I'm not giving up just yet.

'Marcie! Take Jackson's left flank. Camryn, you take his right. Boys, just take whatever's left.' I mind-linked my friends. We were in this together, no backing down.

"I'm waiting for my answer."

"No. not yet."

I quickly pounced towards him and tumbled to the ground. I bit into his shoulder and leg, ripping it off.

He yelled out in agony as I did so and the screaming only was held out longer. Ryan had jumped onto his back and make a long streak with his claws causing the smell of blood to with hold in the air.

After tearing and scratching him pretty bad, I decided it was time to end this. He stabbed my mate, and I wasn't going to have it. I looked him straight in the eyes and said something meaningful.

"You think you could've defeat us? You must've never heard, sometimes, a person in a weak moment, could be the strongest." And with that said I dug my teeth into his neck and yanked it out. It was over.

Without hesitation I shifted, put on some clothes, and ran towards the pack hospital.

Once inside I ran right to Nico's room to see him lying on the bed, eyes closed, with a fatal wound. I couldn't help but start to tear up.

Why did it have to happen to him? Why couldn't he miss and hit me instead? All these questions flooded my head.

I went to sit besides his bed on the bean bag chair. I looked at him and had nothing else to do but cry.

"Hey Nico. I'm not sure if you can hear me but... I really hope you make it. If you can hear me, we defeated Jackson. We--"

"More like she defeated him." The gang had now walked into the room. Ooo, I like that. The gang. Weregang. Hehe.

"Is he going to be alright?"

"Most likely. His heart is beating, and I feel him here." I put my hand to my heart with a hopeful expression on my face.

"Anyways, Nico, I love you and I hope you wake up."

"You hear that man. She said she loves you, you better wake up now."

As if on cue, and the moon goddess heard my cry, Nico's heartbeat started to pick up.

"Val look!" Camryn had pointed towards the other side of the bed and what I saw was his hand start twitching.

"Where t-the hec-k am I-I?"

"Nico! You're awake!"

"Yeah. And I also heard you say you love me?"

"Um, guys let's go and get the doctors, all of us, will leave. Bye!" Thanks for being subtle Kade.

"So, love?"

"Hehe you see I was on this--"

I was cut off by Nico smashing his lips against mine with a lot of emotion and passion. The kiss was filled with hunger. I mean duh, he was shot with an arrow and almost died!

"So this means you love me too?"

"Always."

We both just sat there smiling like idiots in each other's arms. This was just how it should be.

********************************************

A/N: eek! So, this had me smiling while writing this chapter. It was also because I wrote this without having a writers block!
~JJ<3