Ancient Witch

Nico

Will she make it?

Can it be removed?

What will it take?

All the questions swarmed about from everyone.

"Well Alpha Nico, she will make it—"

"Yes!"

"—if, you find an ancient witch."

"An ancient witch? Aren't all witches ancient?"

"Well, no. I mean yes. I mean," she let out an exhausted sigh. "An ancient witch is even more ancient and way more powerful.

This witch can hold as much power as a seer, warlock, and witch combined. The thing is, we don't know where to find her."

"What! What do you mean? You must find her! If you don't, your future Luna could end up dead without your help to save her!"

"I'm truly sorry Alpha Nico, I probably should've mentioned this first. I have a tracker for witches. It glows green for witches, blue for warlocks, and gold for an ancient witch."

I nodded my head. "So how about we go around to all the women in the pack to see who could possibly be the ancient witch?"

"That would be easier. We can start later on after I have a moment with Val."

Once everyone left the room I sat down next to Val and put her hand in mine.

"Hey Val. How you doing? I heard sometimes when people are in a coma, they could still hear  the voices of others. Can you hear mine?

Remember not too long ago I was in your position? Except I woke up in a few hours. The doc' said you may be out for weeks." I started to shed some tears.

"I can't be without out you Val! I need you! You are my mate! I love you and I want you to wake up!" I paused to wipe away the tears.

"The doctor and I are going to look around the pack to find an ancient witch. It's going to be difficult but it's to help you. I want you to be okay and I'll try my hardest to find the witch.

And even if they refuse to do it, I'll make them! 'Cause I love you." I said a little more quietly.

Before I could continue, I heard a knock on the door.

"Alpha Nico, her parents would like to speak to her." I looked up and gave her a quick nod.

I walked out, not before giving her parents a 'hello' and walking to the exit to meet up with the pack doctor.

"So how do we do this?"

"We are going to go to each girl in the pack, separately, and make sure the necklace is near."

"Okay. Though, Crystal, Camryn, and Marcie aren't here. They are with Jace at the gym."

"Then we'll just test the three girls later. But for now, let's get a move on."

There was definitely a pep in my step.

'Yeah because what if we find the ancient witch? But then again we may not.'

I stopped walking. What if we don't find the ancient witch?

"What would happen if the ancient witch isn't here? Would we have to go to other packs?"

"I'm afraid not, Alpha Nico. The others don't believe the ancient witch is still alive. Some even say she is locked up somewhere."

I sighed before responding to that statement. "Let's just continue going."

*******************************************

A/N: so, I'm alive. holá! Bonjour! Aloha! Ni hao! Hello! I haven't updated in forever and I'm sorry.
Seriously I am.
But I was sick and had a fever last week Friday so yeah. CHRISTMAS IS IN THREE DAYS!!!!!!! YEAHHHH!! Ok ima stop now.
~JJ<3