The Escape

Valthea

All around me was black. And then i see something in the distance. It's a tree. But it's black. Then a bench. But it's black.

Yup, nothing but black. But I do hear sounds.

"Ok master. What do we do with the girl?"

"Her name is Valthea, and bring her to my room."

Okay someone tell me why I'm seeing black?

"Hey! You, filthy girl. Wake up." I slowly open my eyes and growl because all the memories flood back in.

"What do you want!"

"Hey, it's that master there who wants you."

"Oh! My little Val is awake. Hi Val."

"What do you want jerk?!"

"Well. You see, I was originally planning to kidnap you and mark you, but your stupid little mutt ruined it. So now I'll remove your mark."

"What! You can't do that!"

"Yes I can, darling. Henrick, bring Valthea here to the cells. She needs a punishment for breaking up with me."

As he speaks I see a tall, lean, attractive man walk in. He looks vicious.

"Hello. I'm Henrick and--"

"Henrick! Cut the chit-chat and bring her downstairs!"

As Henrick brought me downstairs he had a look of sympathy in his eyes. Now that's something you don't see everyday.

Once I was brought into the dungeon Henrick seemed to start acting sneaky.

"Why are you acting sneaky?"

"Look, I'm going to help you. But we don't have much time because he is going to come back later on today to mark you."

"Oh. Wait, what? You're helping me?"

"Yeah. I'd be a horrible person to let him do this to you. And besides, I know what it's like to have my mate be taken away."

"Really? What's her name?"

"Marcie." Hm that seems famil- WAIT IT IS FAMILIAR.

"Wait, MARCIE?! Marcie is my best friend!"

"Really! I wonder who the evil person was that took her from me." What?

"Um, nobody took her." 

"No, this tall man with a white goatee and is um, calvo."

"Doesn't calvo mean bald?"

"Yeah but I don't wanna say the actual word. It's improper."

"Ok? But, I recognize that description! Oh my gosh, that is her dad!"

"What! Okay, that's it. Once we get you out I'm going to save my mate."

"Yay! Escape time!"

"Shhhh."

"Sorry. Yay, escape time." I whisper softer now.

"Ok. Here's the plan..."

After Henrick told me his plan, we put it into action.

"Ok Henrick, is she ready?"

"No, she fainted!"

Yeah, 'accidentally' running into a wall made me faint. Henrick told me I should just pretend, but go big or go home! And I want to go home.

"Great. Now I'll have to wait for her to wake up. Bring her to my room."

Step two. Of course I knew he'd tell Henrick to bring me to a second location. This, is where we escape.

"Ok."

He had picked me up and we started heading towards his room. When we were out of his view, we made a detour for the exit.

Once we got outside we started running in human form until we got far enough into the woods to shift.

Eventually we made it pack to the pack house to see a lot, and quote me when I say a lot, of guards outside. And followed by my mate.

"Oh my gosh. Valthea! You're back!" In that moment, it was like time stopped. What happened next was terrifying. I saw black once I saw an arrow go through Nico. My mate.

*******************************************

A/N: so, I'm going to first say I decided to remove my schedule because I'm just busy in general so I can never update on time. But, how was it. Things got scary.
~JJ<3