The man

Valthea

I couldn't believe it. That guy took Sophie. Why was he here in the first place?

'Let's see how long it'll take...'

'How long wh--'

'One...'

'Why are you coun--'

'Two...'

'Are you going to tel me wh--'

'Thre--'

'Oh my gosh!! I know who was the one writing the notes!'

'I can't believe how long that took you.'

'I'm sorry if I couldn't think straight with that annoying voice in my head.'

'Just tell the others. And I do not have an annoying voice!'

"Guys! Wake up!" I slowly one by one heard people start groaning from the loud noise or growling for being woken up.

"What's wrong babe." I shivered once I turned around to see he was only in sweats that hung low to his hips, and his bed hair that looked even better. Can he not look like a god in the morning?!

"Take a picture. Better yet, take that picture, put t in a frame, and hang it up on the wall for our kids to gaze upon."

"Kids?"

"Yeah. As in the people that are born by when two people--"

"Okay okay! I know how babies are made."

"Well then, that just naughty isn't it?" Nico was now behind me speaking in my ear lowly, giving me chills.

"Uh--u-um, m-m-meeti-ing!" I tried to avoid the awkward situation I was in while he thought that it was so funny. I'm gonna get him back.

"What's wrong?"

"I know who sent the letters! And who took Soph!"

"Someone took Soph?!"

"Yeah. This morning, this man tried kidnapping me but Sophie came downstairs and he thought she was human and then took her instead and knocked us both out!"

"When I get my claws on him. Speaking of him, who is this guy?"

"I-it's--"

"Ahhh!" We all got spooked out when the phone started ringing. We all carefully looked at one another deciding who should answer. Being the lovely gentlemen they were, they pushed me forward.

"You guys are so kind."

I slowly picked up the phone, too scared to know what I may hear.

"Hello Valthea."

"You!"

"Yes. Me!" He chuckled. Jeez, I really want to strangle him right now.

"So, it's your choice Valthea. Come rescue your friends, or let. them. die!"

"Fine. I'll go." In the background I heard a bunch of people start yelling 'no, don't do it!' But I didn't care. I wanted my friends to be safe and not tortured because I'm too selfish.

"Hey Val, who was it?"

"Um, my parents." I felt really bad for lying to them but if I tell them the truth, they'll stop me.

"Oh, ok." I could sense that they didn't believe me fully but, at least a small part of them do.

"Yeah, I'll see you guys later!" Or never...

Once I reached outside to the boarder I saw a girl come out behind the trees.

"Hello alpha's daughter."

"Hello rouge."

"Ooo, so offensive! Maybe you should save that sass for the boss!"

"Whatever. Now, where are my friends?!"

"Oh, you see, us rouges lie a lot. This just happens to be one of those times!" She next injected me with wolfsbane and I saw all sorts of colors.

Well, I didn't taste the rainbow but I saw it.

A few hours, I think, later I woke up with a pounding headache.

'This feels worse than a hangover!'

'When have I ever gotten drunk? Better yet, when have I ever drink?'

'Whatever.'

I groggily looked around the room and saw four figures chained to the wall, all looking at me with a worried expression.

"Oh thank the moon goddess you're up!"

"What?"

"Really? I should be asking you that. What the heck were you thinking when you decided to come here!!"

"I was thinking Soph that I could save you guys. Looks like I couldn't."

"Indeed. But, it was brave."

"Thanks Jace."

"Well well well. Look what we have here. Miss Valthea Moon, Jace Moon, and company." That voice sounded familiar yet, unfamiliar?

"Really? We are just 'company'? Well that sucks. If I'm going to be kidnapped I'd rather have you know my name. Speaking of names, who are you?"

"Oh! I feel hurt! How can you guys not know me?"

The voice slowly turned into a shadow walking out and I couldn't believe what I saw.

That man was...

********************************************

IA/N: so, like my cliffhanger? <inserts evil grin> (btw guys, the beginning of this chapter will not make sense unless you read the most recent chapter of the werewolf is my mate and the fox is mine. The chapter is called crossover 2)don't worry. Once the next chapter is up you guys will find out. I'm probably going to upload it on thanksgiving. Idk. Also, my phone was SUPER laggy while typing this so I go really mad!
~JJ<3