How far we've come pt.2

Valthea

We raced to the pack doctor as soon as we can. By the time we got there, I was already screaming.

"I need a doctor, stat!"

"Does anyone even say 'stat' anymore?"

"Well, today I do, babe."

Pretty soon there was a petite woman, with a wheelchair.

Do I even need one? I didn't know it was that big of a deal!

'Well duh, Val. It's not like the FUTURE LUNA is having a baby!'

'Shut it.'

"OW! Someone get this baby out of me!" This hurt as much as getting touched by wolfsbane.

"It's okay, Val. I'm right here. You are doing great, just keep breathing in and out."

I did as Nico said. It was going great until some people came in.

"Oh my gosh, Val! Cheese and Rice!" I would've laughed at Marcie's choice of words but, you know, I'M HAVING A BABY!

"Okay guys, you may want to stop scaring Val. The baby's almost out. I can see the head."

***

1:14, February 13, Aurora was born.

She was as loud as her dad. Who am I kidding, she was even louder.

"How you feeling?" I looked up from the bundle of joy in my hands, and into Nico's eyes.

"I'm tired, but mostly happy, you know?"

"Yeah, it's weird."

My face had now a confused expression. "What do you mean?"

"We're 18 year old werewolves, who have a daughter named Aurora, a northern light. And she's our light. Besides you, she's one of my favorite girls in the world."

A smile enlightened my face. "I love you so much."

"I love you even more. To the moon and back."

"To the moon and back."

********************************************
A/N: so, I am NOT dead. I haven't updated in so long and I've been busy and....you know what, never mind me. Hope you are having a great day! (I don't know where that came from)
~JJ<3