I hate him

Valthea

After I finished talking to Jace and restoring our twin bond I decided to skip class.

'Not as bad as rejecting Alpha Nico.'

"Mmm yeah sure.' But at the moment it really wasn't. I was now starting to feel the regret of rejecting Nico.

As I was walking, not paying attention, I bumped right into the hard wall with the sweet smell. I look up and see him looking right back at me with concern in his eyes.

"Valthea, what happen?" I look up to him. It seems like I'm looking up to him a lot the fact that I'm 5'5 and he's 6'1. I start feeling a tears wash over my face. I lean into him for support. Aw stupid girl hormones.

"I hate him."

"Who?"

"That Jackson kid."

"What'd he do!" I was startled by his voice changing from calm and gentle to harsh and protective.

"He-he got me kicked out of my pack. He told me that my brother kicked me out. That's not what happened. He told my brother I hated everyone. I hate him!"

"It's okay. Just break up with him."

"Of course you want me to break up with him! It's probably your fault!"

"Woah! Calm down. You may be having mood swings on your cycle, but you don't have to take it out on me." I'm gonna kill this guy.

I immediately start chasing after him down the hallway. Apparently, he is the so called 'fastest boy in our grade'. But doesn't mean he could jump farther. I ended up tackling him to the ground and started laughing my butt off. And surprisingly, so was he.

I rolled off of him to make the position we were in less awkward and stared into his eyes. They glistened in the light. They were beautiful.

"Um, thanks for, you know, helping me feel better."

"No prob." As we sat there he started leaning in. I was scared as to what I should do. Should I turn away and be loyal to my boyfriend who wasn't loyal to me. Or should I get these feelings out and just kiss him.

I chose the latter.

The kiss was slow and sensational. I actually enjoyed it. But little did we know what was going to happen next.

"Thea? Why are you kissing this guy! The one who got you kicke-"

"I know. I know Jackson that you were the one who got me kicked out. I know you lied to me about it and still watched me cry. I know I don't want to be in a relationship with someone who is like you Jackson. I'm sorry."

'Dang girl. I never knew that you could stand up like that. Respect.'

'Haha thanks.'

After me and Nico left we started talking and getting to know each other. Then the bell rang.

The rest of the school day was a breeze. Me and Jace hung out with my friends and Nico wasn't annoying!

"So, Thea, are you excited?"

"For what?"

"What?! You forgot that tomorrow is you and Jace's 18th birthday?" I can't believe I forgot.

"Thanks for reminding me. I almost forgot. I can't wait though."

"So, are you going to ask Jackson to your party?" Thank you Marcy for bringing him up. Note the sarcasm.

"I'm not sure if I want to."

"Why?"

"Well..."

********************************************

A/N: so, this chapter is a little aburrida(boring) because I was in a writers block(what's new) and I just needed to quickly write something. But hope you still found it somewhat interesting.
~JJ<3