When did this turn into a competition?!

At the end of this chapter, make sure to read the A/N. important news!

Previously...

"Okay Luna, I have your results. I am happy to say you are cured—"

"–Yes! Oh yeah!"

"–But, there is some other news." Oh no.

"Luna, you are pregnant."

*******************************************

Valthea

Shock. I was in shock. "I'm..I'm what?"

"Pregnant. You are going to be having a baby!"

"A-are you s-sure? Are t-the t-tests right?"

"I am positive. Listen closely and you might hear the third heartbeat." I listened to what she said.

All you could hear were our breaths, the doctor's heartbeat, mine, and...the baby's.

"Wow. I don't know what to think. I'm 18 and pregnant."

"Luna, don't be afraid or ashamed. Most of the women here got pregnant at age 18. It was uncommon if not. In fact, your mother got pregnant with you and Jace when she was 18."

"Well, thank you for telling me. Is there a chance I will get to know the gender?"

She thought about it for a moment. "I would suggest waiting until Alpha Nico is here but, if you want to know—"

"—I'll wait! I'll wait until later. I just need to tell Nico somehow." I said, saying the last part more to myself.

"Okay Luna, you could go back."

I hopped off the table and slowly started walking back to the others. How was I going to tell them I was pregnant?

Especially Nico?

"Hey Val! Are you okay? Did the test come back positive?"

"I'm fine. And yeah, I'm free from the disease."

"Then why so glum, babe?"

I looked at everyone in the room. My parents, my brother, my friends, my mate.

I took a deep breath in. "Okay, I needed to say—"

"Do you guys here that?" Seriously Jace?

"What?" Nico asked intrigued.

"That heartbeat."

"So? I'm pretty sure all of us have a heartbeat or else we'd be dead."

"Of course we all have a heartbeat, Marcie. I mean, there are nine of us. I hear ten."

Everyone was quiet and listening to the extra heartbeat coming from me.

I cleared my throat a little. Everyone's gaze fixed on me. "Um, yeah, I needed to say, that's...from me. I'm pregnant."

I hated the silence that took over the room. It was agonizing.

Finally someone spoke up. "I can't believe it. I'm going to be a dad. I'm going to be a dad! This is amazing! I love you so much!" He held onto my waist and twirled me around.

Next to speak were my parents. "My little baby is all grown up!" Leave it to my mom to break down.

"I'm so happy for you sweetie."

I turned towards Camryn and Marcie who were already screaming and running up to me. "You are going to be a momma wolf!" They said in harmony.

Pretty much for the rest of the afternoon, people were coming up to Nico and I and congratulating us.

"Hey, Nico?"

"Yeah?"

"The doctor said I'd be able to–we'd be able to see the gender of the baby, today."

"Do you want to know the gender of the baby?"

I could start to feel a smile grow onto my face. "Yes!" I giggle out, which resulted in Nico laughing.

"Well then, let's go." I ran across the room, grabbing Nico's hand for him to follow me.

A few minutes later we met up with the pack doctor. She started putting this blue, cold gel on my stomach.

"Okay, Luna. Now I am just going to turn this monitor on and see the gender of the baby."

"Okay, okay. It's going to be alright."

"I think it's going to be a girl."

Is he crazy? "What! It's going to be a boy!"

"Wrong! Girl!"

"Boy!"

"Girl!"

As I was about to argue back, the doctor spoke up. "Well, seems like Alpha Nico is correct. You, Luna, are having a girl!"

I looked towards Nico and see him start to smile, widely. "I can't believe it! We are having a girl!"

He gave me a smug look. "Told ya."

"Well, I will leave you two to it." She then walked out of the room, leaving Nico and I to talk.

"What do you think we should name it?"

I thought about that question for a little bit. What did I want to name her? L? K? B? S?

All of a sudden, it was like a light bulb lit up. "I got it! Aurora!"

He started nodding his head. "That's good, that's good. But what about Lilliana? Lilly for short."

"I don't know."

"Okay, how about we ask everyone to take a vote. If they want Aurora or Lilliana."

"Okay, you're on." I then ran out of the room but heard him say something to me as I left.

"When did this turn into a competition?!"

*******************************************

A/N: so, the gender of the baby is a girl! And now, this is where you guys come in. In the comments, comment if you want the name of the baby to be Aurora or Lilliana! You have until January 20.
Name with the most "votes" win.
~JJ<3