RYAN!

Camryn

The next day when I came to school I saw Thea looking on edge. My thoughts were soon interrupted by a smell I knew very well.

"Hey Cam."

"Hey Ry." I turned around to face my mate and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"So, I'm sensing that you are tense. What's up?"

"I don't know. It just seems like Thea is on edge."

"Okay, do we call her Val or Thea?"

"Ryan!" I gave him a hard slap on the arm for being such a simpleton.

"Ow!"

"Pay attention! I think there is something wrong with Thea."

"Fine I'll just call her Val." He murmured. But it didn't go un-noticed by me.

"Ryan! Let's go ask her what's wrong."

"Ok." I'm telling you, he may be a big doof, but he's my big dreamy doof.

"Hey, Thea."

"H-h-hi." Okay that was weird. There is definitely something wrong.

"Are you ok?"

"I don't think so. When I woke up this morning my whole body felt like it was on fire!" Oh no. She must be--

"Your in heat." Thanks Ryan. You stole my dramatic head conversation spotlight.

"What?!"

Valthea

"What?!"

"Your in heat."

"Oh I heard Ryan the first time! I can't be in this situation! He is in almost all my classes. What am I going to do?"

"Stay away from him."

"But it's not that easy!"

"Look. He isn't in heat like you, but he'll feel your...desire if you want to call it."

"Ugh. I just want to take a cold bubble bath!" As I kept whining I see him show up around the corner. Just my luck.

I couldn't quite get my eyes to peel away from his perfect outlines abs and-- oh my! What's with my wolf!?

'He's so...perfect.'

'Stop right now!' Then, as if he felt my gaze upon him, he looked at me. Just my luck.

I felt my legs start moving as if everything was in slow motion. Why wouldn't they stop?! Apparently, my mind and body are on two different levels right now.

Finally my best friend turned away from her boy toy and pulled me back away from Nico.

"Okay you've got to stay away from him."

"No, I'll just run up to him, have him take me in front of THE WHOLE SCHOOL and then have my heat be done. Actually the last part isn't too-"

"Valthea."

"Fine sorry. Let's just go to class. The same one I have with him." Once class started I couldn't help but look at my mate. I could automatically feel my body heat up. I had to grip onto the desk to make sure I don't jump on him.

Eventually the day went by and it was time to go home. And boy when that bell rang I sprinted home. I was soon followed by Jace, Marcie , Camryn, Ryan, Kade and... Nico.

"Get.Him.Out!" I shouted pointed at Nico.

"Sis, chill. I just came to tell you good news. I found my mate." Well at least now it'd be four girls to four boys.

"So, let me see her." Jace had walked out the room and came back with a beautiful girl with red hair, freckles and blue eyes. I know. So stereotypical.

"Hi, I'm Valthea but you can call me Thea." Before she responded, Ryan had something to say.

"So it's Thea we're calling her? Not Val? Okay--"

"RYAN!" We all shouted simultaneously.

"Ok. Well my name is Crystal Waters."

"Well nice to meet you-- I'll call you Crys. So wanna hang out with me, Cam and Marc? I kinda need to stay away from Alpha Nico here or else I'll be giving a show."

"Let me guess, your in heat?"

"Yeah. And it's gonna be painful."

********************************************

A/N: so, how was it? I'm also going to tell you guys my update schedule. I will usually try to post every 3 days. If less, your lucky. If more, than assume that procrastination became my best friend.
~JJ<3