Just leave me alone

Valthea

Why. All I could think was why is Nico threatening me like this.

"No!"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me! I'm not getting rid of Jax."

"Don't call him that!" As I was about to make a snappy comeback Jax came running in with a teacher. Thank God.

"Here he is." Jax said pointing at Nico. I look and see Nico look at the teacher straight in the eyes with authority. The teacher slowly backed out of the room and ran away. Coward.

"What the heck?"

"Oh, Jackson, is it? So you thought some weak teacher can stop me? Or even you? I know you only are here to get Val to be your girlfriend."

Oh my gosh he wants to be my boyfriend!

"But, Val has something to tell you." Nico gave me a evil smirk signaling for me to do what he said. But I was smarter.

"Actually yeah. I wanted to say, I want to be your girlfriend." I saw Jax start smiling from head to toe. It was amazing. By then the bell rang signaling detention was finally over. And now I had a boyfriend because of it. Thanks Nico.

As I'm walking home I hear some leaves ruffling behind me I turn around and see no one there. I kept walking for five more minutes and still here the ruffles of leaves. Before I could turn around I got jumped.

"I told you to STAY AWAY FROM HIM! Now, you may suffer." Next thing you know, I see black.

The next morning I am awakened by the sound of birds chirping. That's weird I didn't leave my window open, oh yeah that's right I didn't get to my window because jerk face knocked me out. But that's when I realize, I didn't know where the heck I was.

I look up and see Jackson above me with grief on his face.

"Thea! Your awake!"

"Why am I in a forest and not my room?"

"Well uh, you sorta kinda don't have a room anymore. Your pack kicked you out."

"What! And didn't Jace fight back to let me stay?"

"Actually, he. . . Decided to kick you out."

I can't believe that my own brother would do that. That little piece of poop.

"So now where will I stay?"

"You can come to my pack!"

"Okay." I smiled at that idea. My own boyfriend was here to safe the day. But I still had school. Well, one step at a time.

Once I got to school I see a smiling Nico coming my way. Ugh, here we go.

"Oh! Hey Valthea. I heard what happened. What a shame. Next time think twice on what you give up. And if you want to undo your mistake, meet me at lunch in the janitors closet." He then winked and went to Kylie and started making out with her. Ew, too much pda.

(Gonna do a time skip cause I'm too lazy (: )
Lunch eventually rolled around and I went to the janitors closet like I was told. Here we go.

"Okay Nico I'm here." The lights were off so I had to use my keen sense of hearing to listen and see if he was here or flaked.

"I didn't think you would come." His voice hinted in surprise. The lights then flickered on and revealed a sympathetic Nico.

"So what do you want?"

"A kiss. A small little kiss on the lips and we'll be done here. Until then, you'll be staying in here." I turn towards the door and see it's locked.

'How'd he do that?'

'I don't know but do you see what he's wearing! He is practically begging to be looked at by other girls.'

"So, you ready, mate?

"Sure." By then his soft lips were on mine making my wolf purr. In seconds the kiss deepened with him asking permission to get entrance. I soon realized what was happening and pushed away.

"You liar! You knew the mate bond was still there and took advantage of me! Just LEAVE ME ALONE!" I then growled my alpha growl and stormed out. I officially hate that guy.

*******************************************

A/N: so, what do you guys think? I realized that I say so every time I do an author's note. Wow. Hoped you enjoyed though!
~JJ<3