Besides, she'll come crawling back to me

Nico

I didn't think that she would reject me. I had found out that she was my mate on my birthday when I finally turned 18.
She had ignored me once we both found out and I know why. In middle school, I would be so mean to her and call her names. But I guess I never knew that we would be mates.

'I see what the moon goddess did to us'

'Yeah I know you don't have to remind me, Ashton'

'Just saying you made her reject us.'

'But you could've stopped me!'

My argument was cut off by some bad pain. Okay, bad isn't the word I'm looking for, try AGONIZING! This hurt like crazy! Guess I know now how rejection feels like. But I have to win her back. Besides, she'll come crawling back to me.

Valthea

After I rejected ni—Alpha Nico, I immediately ran out. As soon as I ran straight into the woods I felt so much pain. I knew this was coming but I didn't know I'd get as much pain as him! I felt worse than a human girl having cramps.

'And you look worse too.'

'Yay your still here!'

'. . .'

Of course, my wolf is ignoring me. The didn't matter, I just needed help.
I decided to mind-link Jace.

'Jace I need your help I'm in the woods'

'Okay I'm coming'

Slowly I heard footsteps facing to my location but by then I had passed out and saw black.

* * * * * * *

A/N: I'm so sorry for such a short chapter, this was just a quick one for now and I may be able to update again later! But for now see you guys soon!
~JJ<3