The man pt. 2

Previously on I rejected alpha Nico...

"Well well well. Look what we have here. Miss Valthea Moon, Jace Moon, and company." That voice sounded familiar yet, unfamiliar?

"Really? We are just 'company'? Well that sucks. If I'm going to be kidnapped I'd rather have you know my name. Speaking of names, who are you?"

"Oh! I feel hurt! How can you guys not know me?"

The voice slowly turned into a shadow walking out and I couldn't believe what I saw.

That man was...

**************************************

Valthea

The man was Marcie's dad. I looked at Marcie and saw her start to try and process what she just saw. No wonder Henrick thought he was evil.

"What is wrong with you!? Why would you kidnap us?!"

"Well, you see, it's a long stor--"

"We got time."

He sighed and almost looked bored. "Fine. Here is the story of why I did this to you guys..."

"It was 20 years ago, two years before Marcie was born. I had my lovely mate by my side and thought 'nothing could go wrong now' and boy was I wrong.

A couple weeks later from this thought, there was a rouge attack. They invaded our territory and almost wiped out the whole pack. Left of it was some scrawny omega and your mother and I." He said solemnly to Marcie.

"The rouges had taken over and forced us to be part of their 'pack'. One year later, your mother was pregnant with you, Marcie. We were so glad. Well, at least she was. I needed a son who would one day defeat those nasty rouges that destroyed our former pack. But I got stuck with you!"

"Ouch! That's gotta hurt." I shot Jace a glare for his sudden outburst and he immediately silenced.

"As I was saying, the only other way to get a son was to mate with another she-wolf. And of course, I did. A few months later you were born. Yes indeed I was upset but your mother didn't know I had a son on the way. He was born a few weeks after you. He was so adorable yet fierce.

And Valthea, I think you are familiar with him, aren't you?" I looked at him with confusion on my face letting him know to elaborate.

"Does the name Jackson Ross ring a bell?" I froze and I'm pretty sure everyone else did as well.

"You see Marcie, Jackson was your half-brother! But how does it feel to know your best friend murdered him? You must be really mad."

"I. Didn't. know. He was my brother!" I could sense Marcie's wolf was coming to the surface.

"Marcie, you have to calm down!"

"Shut up! This is all your fault!" I was taken back by this outburst. Everyone was.

"Exactly Marcie. It's her fault. What do you want to do?"

"Kill. her!" Okay, I was scared.

"Marcie, don't listen to him! He is lying to you!"

I saw Marcie calm down slightly.

"You know dad, I'd appreciate it if you were able to unhand-cuff me so I could kill these losers."

"Marcie?" Camryn had whispered.

"No, she knows what she's doing." I whispered back. I know Marcie, and I know that right now, she was planning something.

"Sure sweetie. Once you join my pack, you'll be able to kill every other pack this is and well take over the world!" I looked at Marcie again seeing she was now standing up when I felt something trickle on my arms.

I looked at my arm and saw the words 'where are you' written in it. I realized this was Nico's doing because of the mate bond.

I responded back in no time after using my handcuffs to write back.

'at an abandoned warehouse in the woods.'

The conversation continued on until we finally stopped cutting ourselves.

I knew the plan was working when I saw Marcie's dad give Marcie the keys to our cell before whispering something in her ear and walking off.

The second he left Marcie started looking back and forth down the hallway and I would too! There were at least 30 guards!

"Pss" I rolled my eyes. Can my brother find another time to be annoying? "Pss--"

"WHAT do you want Jace?!" Camryn yelled.

"I just wanted to say that, I know we are all stressed for the fact we are not with our mates. But, it'll be okay, it's not like this will kill us--"

"But what if it does? What if the longer we are away from our mates we could slowly have anxiety eat or insides out and then feel super depressed?! What if our mates die? What if we die? What if we aren't able to go through with this plan? Oh the torture!--"

"Marcie."

"Yes?"

"You're the guard! You can always escape if you need to."

"I would never do that to you guys." Before she said something else there was a large bang.

A guard came running towards Marcie. "You! Get upstairs. There are attackers from the moon-shadow pack and the moon-light pack!"

"Why don't you just say their alliance name?" Ohh. That's what happened, the formed an alliance pack. Smart.

"Because I don't care! Hurry and go kill them all!"

"I got a better idea, how about... I kill all of you guys instead?" Marcie put the key in the hole and opened our door.

Finally! Freedom!

"Val, what do you think we should do?"

I looked at each of them studying them. "Well, we fight!"

********************************************

A/N: so,hey guys! Happy thanksgiving! What are you guys thankful for? Me, it's probably like my family/friends/house/food/ just everything(including all my readers too)! I'm so proud of myself that I actually updated when I said I would! Also, there is about 5 chapters left plus the epilogue!
~JJ<3