Of course, I'm special

Valthea

"Hey Val, wake up. . . Please?" I hear someone's voice who I believe is Jace's. I try with all my might and succeed. Though instead of waking up like the average princes in fairytales, I wake up like the beast from beauty and the beast.

"Oh thank goodness Val your okay!"

"Yeah, good thing." Because its very normal to meet your mate, reject them, faint, almost die, and wake up and feel just fine.
Yup, normal.

"So?"

"So what?"

"What happened?"

"Oh I rejected my mate, Alpha Nico. No biggie." It wasn't.

"Valthea," Oh no, he used my full name. Jace only uses it when he's mad.

"What were you thinking?! Because of your actions, Alpha Nico could call war on our pack!" Oh, didn't think of that.

"Oh, didn't think of that."

"Of course you didn't, you were being selfish and only thinking of yourself! Just. . .just don't speak to me." He had then stormed out of the room knocking a few of the trays on the ground.

Pretty soon after my little nap. Okay more like long nap, my two friends Camryn and Marcie came in. They were the best friends in the world and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

"Oh my gosh Thea we heard what happened, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm healing."

"Good because healing is good and if you heal you can go home and home is where your family and friends are, oh friends like us that you obviously missed so much in the few hours you were out unless you didn't miss us then I guess we will lea—"
I had cut Marcie off because I knew that sentence could have lasted for days with how fast she talks.

"Marcie your scaring her."

"Am not."
"Yes you are."
"No I'm not"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Maybe"
"Yes, dang it!" Yup, these are my friends.

"Okay guys I'm getting out of this place later today so maybe we can have a sleepover before school tomorrow."

"Your still going tomorrow even though your injured?"

"Of course, I'm special."

"Okay?" My friends never knew what I meant by 'special'. I was a wolf with silver fur. I was stronger and faster than others. I was also never affected by silver like they were. The only people who knows I'm a silver wolf were my parents and Jace. Jace was a black wolf with silver streaks. He hadn't start developing his silver fur until two months ago.

"Well I'll see you guys later, bye!"

"Bye Thea!" They said in unison.

(Time jump)

I had finally gotten back to my pack when I see the most horrific thing ever.

"Oh, hi Valthea. . ."

* * * * * * * *

A/N: so how's the cliffhanger? <inserts evil grin>. I may be able to update tomorrow before school. Hope this chapter was good though!
~JJ<3