el principio

This is just so that you can have the story added to your library for when I start publishing after Ace of Spades is finished. I know a couple (a lot, haha) of you wanted me to post something, so you wouldn't miss updates.

This is dedicated to WhatDoYouGeek for giving me the title. I instantly fell in love with it. For those of you who don't know what it means: def: au pair a young foreign person, typically a woman, who helps with housework or child care in exchange for room and board. Dani won't be living with Luca right away (maybe not at all, idk, yet, haha) but she is helping with housework and idk. The title just stole my heart. So thanks, doll!

 Thanks for the support on my crazy stories, guys! It means the world to me.

Like always, happily ever after assured. (I'm a sucker for happy endings, haha!)

A bit of info from the characters, so that you can get an idea of what will come.

Daniela Rodriguez lives in the Lower District of New York - think of gunshots every night, serving as lullabies and cars exploding in the parking lot like fireworks in the Fourth of July - that's the type of neighbourhood that Dani lives in. Her rent isn't much, but money is running out and she needs a job. Fast. She's 25 years old and doesn't feel like her life is figured out. She didn't go to college - because she didn't want to - it was just a waste of money for someone that hated learning in a small classroom. So, she settles for small, not-very-high-paying jobs. And cleaning up after snobby, rich, bastards hasn't been the worst thing she's ever done. 

And that's how she meets Luca Valenté.

Luca Valenté is a computer genius. He owns his own technology software and is one of the most successful geek techs in the East Coast. Not to mention, that his work in bed is as perfect as his ability to work computers.  He is a walking sex god and he knows it. But to every sexy man, there is a downfall and Luca's is his messiness. He has money to spend for the rest of his life, he can damn well hire someone to clean up his mess - and that (un)lucky person is Dani.

The moment she meets him, she messes up her underwear - and she wants in his bed as fast as she needs rent money. His presence turns her on; all he has to do is look her way with those turquoise coloured eyes of his and her nether regions weep in despair and need. However, he doesn't seem to return the lust. And it soon becomes Dani's mission to not only clean up after the insanely messy man, but also clean up after all the dirty shxt she wants him to do to her.

Dani has never gotten what she wants in life and she wouldn't be surprised if Luca is another unattainable goal. However, the Puerto Rico native beauty isn't very easy to resist. She's just not someone he usually dates. She has piercings and tattoos and she's loud and sassy, but she's also very caring and passionate and not to mention beautiful! She's different from all the snobby, bitches he's used to dating; she is lively. She has the fiery soul that he doesn't have - and eventually he's going to fall for her charms. It'll be a mess - falling for her and the sex.

~*~

So, that's that. I hope you guys enjoyed that bit of what the story will be. I guess it's kind of like AOS, but the roles are reversed and there's no children involved. I know the story sounds super cliche, but there are going to be a couple of twists and I guess it'll be a fun read. Dani is a funny character and she's a little crazy (she's me in a lot of ways, haha except the tattoos and being this goddess-looking woman, haha.) And Luca...unf Luca is a total sex god. Seriously, he's so sexy, guys. There are a couple of scenes that I'm so excited for because he's so hot, haha. 

What's something that you would like to see in the story? What's something you don't want to see in the story?

xoxo Luna

p.s. I LOVE reggaeton right now and will use it on the story a lot, so be prepared to enter my crazy Rican mind ♥