capítulo número veintisiete ; el pasado

Au Pair

All Rights Reserved

© 2017 Luna Black

~*~

Sleeping with Luca was one of the most amazing things in the planet. He was warm, but not overbearingly so. He didn't snore loudly, it was sporadic and quiet, enough to let me know that he was still there.

We didn't sleep cuddled up all night, it would've been a little uncomfortable with the position we had fallen asleep in, but his warmth was still there and I slept soundly.

So soundly, that I didn't even feel him get up from the bed. When I finally woke up, I was alone and his side of the bed was cold.

I yawned, glancing over at the clock and raised my eyebrows. I had slept in till 11:30 in the morning. No wonder he wasn't here anymore!

The moment I sat up, he walked into the room. I grinned, my entire life lighting up in happiness at his presence.

"You're awake!" He exclaimed, smiling as he stopped at the foot of the bed.

I yawned again, stretching my arms over my head. "I was tired!"

"I know," he chuckled, "that's why I didn't wake you."

He was dressed in a pair of boxers and his entire body was wet. It looked to be from sweat and I scrounged up my nose in disgust. Even his hair was sticking to his forehead.

"What were you doing?"

"At the gym," he flashed me a dazzling grin, "can't have the abs you love so much by slacking off."

I licked my lips, nodding. "I do love those abs." My eyes trailed downward, "And the V-line."

He laughed, shaking his head and said, "I'm going to take a shower."

"Okay," I kicked the covers off my legs and walked over to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Whilst he was in the shower, I changed into a pair of comfy shorts and a tank top, then I prepared myself a spectacular bowl of frosted flakes.

Luca walked out of his room, drying his hair with a towel and walked straight into the laundry room. He walked back out, grinning in my direction and placed his hand on the backrest of the chair, leaning over me. "That looks good."

"This is my cereal," I playfully glared up at him.

He laughed, leaning down and whispered, "I was talking about your mouth." He kissed me, capturing a giggle with his lips and winked after he pulled away. He reached into the cabinet looking for something to eat and settle for a protein bar. Then, he leaned over the counter and watched me eat as he munched on his food.

"How'd you sleep?"

I swallowed. "Like a queen."

He nodded, placing his hands flat on the counter. "Eres mi reina, por lo cual necesito tratarte como una."

I groaned, biting my bottom lip and whispered, "You make my sex drive go through the roof."

Luca laughed, running his fingers through his damp hair. "I have a gift for you, cariño."

I raised an eyebrow. "What kind of gift?"

He stepped away from the counter, looking down at his hands momentarily. "Before I give it to you, I want you to know that if I overstepped any boundaries, I apologise. I just..." he sighed, "when it comes to you, I don't really think straight."

I frowned, pushing my plate to the side and paid him all the attention. "You're worrying me; is something the matter?"

He grimaced. "It depends on how you take it."