capítulo número cinco; el patrón

Au Pair

All Rights Reserved

© 2016 Luna Black

~*~

"No," Sexy plumber/my boss sighed, shaking his head as he spoke into the phone, "that's not what we settled on, Daniels. You said you'd get married and I'd show up; nothing about taking someone."

He rolled his eyes, still shaking his head and ran his fingers through his blonde hair annoyedly. I bit my bottom lip, trying to figure out if I should leave or stay and sort of apologise for what I said. I wasn't sorry I said it, I was just sorry I said it to him.

Que clase metía de pata, Daniela.

"Look," he groaned, "your wedding is in a couple of months. Maybe I'll have a date, don't call me again to talk about this." He was silent for a couple of seconds, placing his hand on his hip and tensed his shoulders. "I don't care what she says! This isn't my freaking wedding; it's yours!" He glanced over at me, then looked away, "And I don't see what the big deal about not having a date is."

I eyed the paper I left on the kitchen table and silently groaned. I was just fücking up all over. I didn't care if I didn't keep the job, I honestly didn't want this job with how dirty he was, but I really needed this pay check.

Sexy plumber/my boss looked back at me again and gritted his teeth, making his jaw muscles tick in annoyance. "I'm hanging up on you now, Daniels. Bye!" He ended the call and placed the phone on the sink.

I just stood there, not knowing what to do as he looked down at his work boots with an annoyed expression. He was wearing a long-sleeved, grey, V-neck shirt and man did he look good in it. Hell, this was the first time I ever saw him, but I was sure he'd look better naked.

Fücking papisongo!

He was muscular, that much was obvious. His back muscles looked amazing and he had a chest that looked good enough to lay on and sleep forever. The shirt wasn't tight enough to outline his stomach, so I couldn't tell if he had abs, but with a face like his, he didn't really need them.

His jaw was defined and he had a face that I liked to refer to as a "stool-face" because, man did I want to sit on it!

Sexy plumber/my boss cleared his throat, turning to look at me and said, "You're Daniela, right?"

"Depends..." I flashed him a cheeky, nervous grin. Please, pay me, please pay me. I need money. Really. Bad.

That didn't seem to humour him at all. He jabbed his chin in the direction of the sink and said, "Thanks for letting me know about the sink. I was in Japan this past month and I just returned Monday."

That explains the terrible mess in the span of four days and why his house was so clean when I first came to see it.

He grimaced momentarily, shooting me almost an awkward smile. "I'm really sorry about the mess. I'm usually not this messy, but it's been hectic these past couple of days at work and I haven't had time to relax."

"So...you're not some fat motherfücker who like to watch zombie pȯrn?" My voice came out as a squeak.

He raised an eyebrow, looking down at himself and muttered, "Well, I'm not fat," he looked up at me, his lips curling up in a playful smirk, "and that's not the type of pȯrn I'm into."

My cheeks turned a slight shade of pink and I could feel myself heating up. I bit my bottom lip. Was he flirting with me?! Because if he was...I was ready to throw out all inhibitions out the window and start a pȯrn script.