capítulo número trece; el espejo

Au Pair

All Rights Reserved

© 2017 Luna Black

~*~

I expected the next time that I was over at Luca's to be either extremely weird or sexual as hell

I expected the next time that I was over at Luca's to be either extremely weird or sexual as hell. It was neither. He had been busy working and since I had my period, I didn't really have the energy to attack him and have my wicked way with him.

But now, I didn't have anything holding me back.

Except that he wasn't in the freaking room. His car was parked outside, but he wasn't in my view.

I had finished cleaning for the day and all I wanted was to ask him to fück me silly. It would probably not end in any way that I wanted it, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I wanted to talk to him (preferably less talking and more fücking,) but it seemed that today wouldn't be the day. I sighed, walking around the living room one last time to make sure everything was clean and took my time, just in case Luca decided to grace me with his presence.

"Are you finished?"

I jumped, a bit startled by his sudden appearance, but when I turned to look at him, my heart and nether areas seemed to sync and freak out. There was nothing hotter than seeing my boss in nothing but sweatpants. He didn't have a shirt on and I was tempted to jump him and tie myself to his bed.

"Yep," I nodded, unable to tear my gaze from his muscular tors. Goodness did he have a good body!

Luca sat down on the couch and smiled at me, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "Do you still have your period?"

I shook my head. Where was, he going with this? "I finished yesterday."

"Good," he smirked.

"Good?" What the heck was wrong with him today? I felt like we were playing a game that I didn't understand!

"Take your clothes off," He sat back, rubbing his hand over the bulge of his grey sweatpants.

I raised an eyebrow – the request was unusual coming from him, but I still did as he asked. I took my time, smiling down at him mischievously as I slowly undressed myself. My shorts pooled around my feet, my shirt fell next to the couch and I kept my undergarments on.

Luca licked his lips, approving of what he saw and sat forward. He raised his hand to trace the lace pattern on my underwear and he tugged at it gently. I bit my bottom lip, stifling a giggle and he shot me a flirty smirk. "I said to take your clothes off, hermosa."

I unhooked my bra, freeing my perky breasts and his eyes darkened, glancing at my hardening nipples. My heart was beating so quickly in my chest, I expected myself to have a heart attack; I was so ready to die if it would be having sex.

The panties followed suit and I soon stood in front of him completely naked. Luca sat back again, biting his bottom lip as he glanced at every corner of my body. He raised his finger, twisting it in a circle for me to turn around and I happily obliged.