capítulo número nueve; el coqueteo

Au Pair

All Rights Reserved

© 2016 Luna Black

~*~

After the strange encounter with Luca last week, I tried my best to keep my mouth shut whenever I saw him. I would just plug my earbuds in and clean what I had to clean, then leave as soon as possible.

He didn't seem to mind my sudden silence and even though it was killing me to keep my sexual comments to myself, I would do it to keep the awkwardness away. I might've been crazy and reckless, but when it came to Luca, I cared about what he thought.

I hated it.

He was currently sitting on the sofa, typing away on his precious laptop like a madman. He was wearing a white V-neck shirt with grey sweatpants and white socks. If he just stood up and I would actually see the grey sweatpants in action, I would have probably peed myself.

I had just finished rinsing the mop to let it dry and after I made one last round around the house to make sure everything was set, I would go home and get ready for tonight. I needed to go out and try to find someone to relieve the sexual build-up that was slowly killing me.

I always said that my hand would be enough, but lately my sexual appetite was so great that my hand would cramp up and wouldn't satisfy me.

Just thinking about getting lucky tonight made me giddy. I wish it could be with my hot boss because he was the one causing all the terrible hunger in me, but I was getting tired of running after someone who didn't even want to see me naked.

"Thank you," Luca said quietly, startling me a bit. He hadn't said one word since I had been here, so finally hearing that sex-inducing voice of his made my nether regions quiver in despair. ¡Que jodienda!

I squeezed my purse tightly and frowned. "For what?"

"Cleaning," The corners of his lips turned up in a small smile and I breathed in deeply. It wasn't fair that he could turn me on immediately and I didn't affect him one bit.

I shrugged. "It's my job."

He nodded, glancing down at his laptop and then back at me. "Any plans for tonight?"

I nodded, slowly. "Yes. Going out to party."

"Oh," he commented. Ugh, why was he so freaking awkward?!

I cleared my throat, shifting on my feet uncomfortably. "What about you?" Getting answers out of him was like pulling out my own teeth and it was pissing me off. I hated that he was so awkward around me. I knew I was a little crazy with my sexual comments, but I had kept them to myself the past week!

He jabbed his chin in the direction of his laptop. "Nothing, really; probably just stay in and relax."

"That sounds boring," I blurted out, not able to fight off myself anymore. I hated keeping things to myself and around him, I really couldn't control it.

Luca smiled, lopsidedly and cute. Ay, papi. "I think that about sums me up."

I bit my bottom lip, thinking long and hard - for about two seconds - on whether I should or shouldn't invite him out. The little devil on my shoulder won. "You should come out with me, then."

He raised an eyebrow, turning his head to fully face me, but didn't say anything. There goes the awkward silence again.

Instead of letting the awkwardness get to me, I decided to take charge of it. I couldn't keep shutting my mouth or I was going to burst. And the way he was looking at me was going to make me buy a new set of underwear.