capítulo número veinticinco ; la confesión

Au Pair

All Rights Reserved

© 2017 Luna Black

~*~

The rest of the day I spent it cuddled up to Luca's side. He was working on a new programme and I watched as he typed away on his computer. Numbers were flying by on the screen and all I could do was wonder how all those codes made something.

He typed extremely fast and knew exactly what he was doing, it was so hot to watch him concentrate so much on his work. He took breaks in between sections to kiss me and would answer any question I had.

I admired that so much about him. He was so patient and explained everything to the best of his ability for me to understand – and he was an amazing teacher because I didn't know jackshit about encoding.

"You look so cute with glasses on," I commented, glancing up at him. My head was laying against the pillow next to him and my lips brushed against his shoulders whenever I spoke.

Luca smiled. "Only cute?"

I grinned, shaking my head. "Extremely sexy."

He chuckled, turning his head and pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead. "Thank you, amor."

Whenever he called me amor my heart trembled in my chest. I had to go talk to a doctor because that wasn't normal and I didn't really like it. Butterflies filled my stomach and made me want to throw up.

"Are you almost done?" I nestled my head back against the pillow and near his shoulder.

"Almost done with this draft," he sighed. "Why? Did you want to do something?"

I shook my head. "No, it's okay. I was just wondering."

He eyed me momentarily, then smiled and saved his work before closing his laptop. Luca turned his body to face me and placed his hand on my hip. "Have I told you how beautiful of a woman you are?"

Again, my heart skipped. I probably have arrhythmia or something. "Yes..."

He chuckled, cupping my face in one hand and kissed me deeply. "I think you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen."

"Oh, really?" I grinned, looking at his swollen lips. They were slightly pink from my lipstick, but it wasn't too noticeable. "You're just saying that because you're my boyfriend."

He nipped at my neck, making me giggle as he enveloped me in his arms and pressed a soft kiss to the spot he had just bitten. "I thought that before you asked me to date you."

I wrapped my arms around his back and breathed, "Damn, I really did that."

"You did," he whispered, pressing soft kisses to my neck. He probably didn't mean them to turn me on, or maybe he did – whatever his intentions were, I was getting hot and bothered by his touches. "I've wanted to for a long time, but I figured you were more comfortable with what we had."

I shrugged, running my fingers through his soft hair. "I was, in a way. I mean," I cleared my throat, trying to explain, "you weren't with anybody else and we basically spent every day together."

He nodded, gently kissing the underside of my jaw. "I was antsy. I did not want to share you with anyone, but I also did not want to scare you away."

"It doesn't matter now," I smiled, "you're mine."

Luca chuckled, resting his head on my chest, so that his cheek was pressed against my breast. "Todo tuyo, hermosa."

I didn't say anything else for a bit. I just ran my fingers through his hair and continued cuddling him. It felt great, I loved it.