capítulo número quince ; el baile

Au Pair

All Rights Reserved

© 2017 Luna Black

~*~

The bar reeked of sweat, beer and cigarettes

The bar reeked of sweat, beer and cigarettes. It wasn't a terrible smell, but it was still pungent and not the most pleasant. That music was loud, I could feel it thumping against my body and I smiled.

Yeah, it smelled a little weird and it brought back a lot of memories of my time at the clubs, but I felt comfortable. I felt confident and sexy.

My dress was tight and somewhat modest. It didn't show much cleavage, but it was tight enough that my curves were in display. I had gotten a few stares on my way in, but the only stare that mattered wasn't in the room yet.

I situated myself on the bar stool, drumming my fingers on the counter as I contemplated the drink I wanted. I didn't want to drink too much and get wasted to the point that I couldn't carry out my fantasy with Luca, but I also wanted the little buzz that came with alcohol.

I glanced down at my phone, checking the time and then looked back at the menu above the drinks.

When I told Luca about my fantasy, I didn't think he'd actually help me carry it out. I didn't think that he would ask me out on a "date," and we would end up having sex in a hotel for our first.

Not that I wanted it to be special or anything – it was just sex, it was better that I didn't bring in any emotional expectations. If he fücked me in his car, I'd probably enjoy it more than fücking someone else in some romantic, cliché movie setup.

I finally settled on a margarita. I didn't like olives, so I chose a lemon peel and drank it slowly, savouring the taste of alcohol.

"Drinking alone is no fun," Someone sat beside me and signalled for the bartender to come over, "want some company?"

I raised an eyebrow, looking up from my drink and hid my smile behind the glass. I had seen Luca dressed in almost every type of outfit I could think of, but seeing him in his suits still did shït to me.

He was wearing a dark grey suit with a light blue shirt underneath. He undid his tie, loosening it around his neck and unbuttoned his suit jacket. His hair was slicked back at the sides, but left a bit unruly at the top, adding a hint of ruggedness and elegance all in once.

For a moment, I forgot that I wasn't supposed to recognise him. I wanted to jump his bones and forget all about my stupid fantasy.

But then I remembered all the times he had teased me and left me panting and wanting for more. I would tease him tonight, even if it meant that I'd have to take my panties off.

"No, thank you," I lifted the glass up to my lips and took a sip, "I'm just waiting for someone."

He raised an eyebrow, turning to look around the bar and then at me. "A beautiful lady like yourself shouldn't have to wait for anyone."