UPDATE

Hey my loves! Remember that bonus chapter I promised y'all? It's still coming! I just have been taking forever, lol.

Anyway! I'm gonna share a couple of things with y'all.

Every time I'm sad, I do two things. I watch Barbie movies or read. Today, I decided to read Au Pair again because Luca and Daniela are my favourite couple I've ever created. They make me happy and all the good shit.

Anyway, I was reading the part where Luca is talking about how he had booked a ticket to see Daniela's photography gallery thingy, but he received a reimbursement because the showing was cancelled (because Marco and Veronica decided to fuck everything up.)

so where am I going with this?

What if...

What if we were meant to be more than friends and lovers?

Lol, jkkkk

WHAT IF, in an alternative universe, Daniela never left California. What if Veronica decided she just wanted to watch her sister be happier for a little bit and then destroy everything on her wedding day?

What if Daniela still hosts that gallery night and meets Luca? What if Luca falls in love with "past" Daniela and together they begin to live life the way we know Luni in Au Pair?

I'll still find a way to incorporate Mrs. Maggie because I need her in my life, haha and so will everyone else, but I was thinking about all of this what ifs and wanted to ask y'all what you thought.

I don't have a specific plot yet, I was hoping y'all could share ideas and maybe we could come up with something. Or maybe it'll be a nice what if that we'll never think about again.

SO?! What do y'all think?

Reading about an alternative universe between Dani & Luca?

I love y'all ♥️♥️♥️