capitulo número doce; la migraña

Au Pair

All Rights Reserved

© 2017 Luna Black

~*~

When I woke up this morning, I realised two things. Mother nature came to visit me today and I was feeling extremely horny. It was almost ridiculous how badly I wanted an orgasm.

My breasts felt a little fuller than usual, but they were sore and extremely sensitive. However, all I could think about was how great it would feel to have Luca's hands wrapped around them as he hit me from behind.

Luckily I always wore pantiliners, so I didn't stain my cute lace panties and I wasn't very heavy. "I knew I wasn't a weak ass pendeja," I muttered to myself as I stepped out of the shower.

Water dripped from my face down to my breasts and I shivered, yanking the towel from the rack and quickly wrapped it around myself. The thing about having your period was knowing exactly how much time you had to get out of the shower and dash to grab your pads or tampons.

I think those five seconds were the most nerve-wracking in my life. Having blood drip on the bathroom rug was one of the worst things I could imagine and those anxious seconds were the reason why I was going to die young.

Adding to the list of reasons why periods sucked was that I couldn't wear sexy matching underwear. I was stuck wearing granny panties to make sure that everything stayed in place and I wouldn't have an accident.

This proved to be terrible, mostly because I was horny and I couldn't do anything about it. Thankfully the first two days were the heaviest and then it'd start going away. That's when I could relieve myself because the first two days I was extremely horny – well, more than usual.

I grabbed a pretty, frilly grey sundress and slid shorts underneath. Usually I wore the dress with heels and my sexiest thong, but I didn't want to wear pants and get in an accident.

Toby jumped from the bed and made his way to me, purring against my leg as he rubbed his face against my leg.

"Hey, buddy!" I knelt and scratched behind his ears. "Are you hungry? I'll get you some food."

"Meow," He purred a bit, following me into the kitchen with a bit of a skip to his step.

"You're a happy kitty today, aren't ya?" I grinned down at him as he impatiently waited for his food. "Well," I pursed my lips as I opened the bag of food, "that makes one of us. You know how I was acting all weird this weekend?"

"Meow." His bright green eyes dilated a bit as I knelt with his food and he almost drowned in the bowl.

I laughed, searching for something to eat and sighed. "Well, it was because my period was coming." I took a bite of my granola bar and between munches muttered, "I knew I wasn't a pendeja."

He ignored me, wagging his tail back and forth lazily, across the floor and I grinned, shaking my head as I grabbed a water bottle.

"Alright," I grabbed my keys and phone from the table, "I'll be back later, Toby. Don't get any girls pregnant while I'm gone!"

He shook his cute little body, submerging himself in the food and I locked the door behind me. Being a cat lady wasn't all that bad, I loved Toby and he managed to keep me sane!

After I left California, I never got a phone. I didn't want my family to find me and I didn't really have anyone to talk to while I was here; I didn't make many friends and Mrs. Maggie lived right down the hall, so I could just go and talk to her.