Chapter 28

Brenda

Brenda got the shivers just watching them, she had no idea how they had gotten up there but she knew it was something to do with Janson. Aris and Teresa needed their help but Brenda had no idea how to help them, open fire would only lead to everyone getting killed. Brenda could see from the other side of the helicopter Minho had seen them on the statue. The helicopter was just above the statue, Brenda watched as Thomas ran from one side of the helicopter to the other and jumped off.

Thomas

"It's Aris and Teresa, they're on the statue with WICKED!" Minho yelled in horror. Thomas sat up instantly, in a second he found himself sprinting across the helicopter, everyone expected him to stop for a better look but Thomas didn't stop. 

Thomas instantly felt the hot air blowing in his face, he felt stone as his feet landed perfectly on the right shoulder of the statue, he noticed Aris fighting a man on the right elbow of the structure, running forward he grabbed the man's left arm swinging him 90 degrees and punched him in the gut. Thomas' intentions were not to kill the man so he placed the panting man down and turned to Aris.

"Where is she?" Thomas yelled through the noise, screams had now began from below them as crowds gathered at the bottom of the statue.

"On the other side." Aris replied, Thomas turned and saw how dangerous it would be running over the head. He had no other choice, running up Thomas brought his knees up to land on a small ditch representing a crease in the neck, lifting his arms he brought himself up to the top of the head; by this point Minho had jumped down to take out more guards that came. Thomas was able to spot Teresa talking to Janson, no danger seemed to be happening, Thomas also noticed Brenda on the statue, 'what's she doing here?' Thomas thought. Running down the arm took a matter of seconds; he stopped at Janson.

"Well, I guess the plan worked after all then didn't it Teresa?" Janson grinned. Thomas' mind started producing millions of questions, 'what plan?' 'why are they up here?' but mostly what Janson said stuck in Thomas' mind. 'Did Teresa help with this?'

A/N: I thought shorter chapters would be easier to understand, we are almost at the end of this story :(