synopsis

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

- Walt Disney

⸰⸰⸰⸰

[ SUMMARY ]

⸰⸰⸰⸰

Attached at the hip since they had barely been five, Piper and Stephen have been in each others presence to this day.

Doesn't matter that Stephen is the anxious kind who is always afraid he might get caught sneaking through Piper's window. And, it definitely doesn't matter that Piper is the bold type who is always ready to get it on with Stephen in public.

Nothing matters, as long as they love each other enough to do anything.

Even if that includes turning the good ol' boy Stephen with flannel shirts and neat haircut into a bad boy, with a whole package of jackets, platinum dyed hair, and a motorcycle he has never ridden.

Of course, it doesn't matter when he loses a dare to his girlfriend because all Stephen has to do is play the bad boy stereotype for a month.

Easy, right?

⸰⸰⸰⸰

[ AUTHOR'S NOTE ]

Yes, people another high school story but really, my mind is stuck on this. The mysteries of the brain. The story takes place during their junior year at the high school, where both of them are new students. I know, doesn't work that way but just believe it. The chapters will be short, and the updates will frequent, once in every four days. The updates will start from January. Stephen and Piper are already a couple, so expect loads of romance.

This story is pure humor. It tackles the bad boy stereotypes in a funny manner, so I hope it doesn't offend anyone. I am writing this story for sheer fun, and here's hoping my writing also improves. The Role Switch is my second book, after Stepping Towards Zero, and I hope you like it! Enjoy reading, and have a good time!

- aalaa

  ⸰⸰⸰⸰ 

[ COPYRIGHT ] 

This is a work of purely fiction and my own imagination. Please don't steal.

- The Role Switch © 2017, cielelas. All Rights Reserved.