Author's Note

I feel a bit numb and indifferent as I write this. It's not supposed to feel that way. I mean, I just finished this godforsaken story which has kept me up for several nights and given me countless headaches. Maybe it's the fact that this is the third time I've finished writing the book, so the euphoria has sorta worn off.  Either way, I'm relieved to finally have pressed the completed button for this story.

So let me start off this note with a huge THANK YOU! Thank you for being crazy enough to open this book. Thank you for voting and commenting on it. Thank you for sticking with Joan, Avander and Heidi until the very end of this mad adventure. You guys are amazing, yes even you silent reader (  I know you exist. Why you no comment mate?)

Also I would like to mention the following amazing people by name:

A big thanks to chocoholic_bookworms and mrjeanfiery; My first readers. You owe these two for the fact that I didn't drop this idea because I had so few reads.

And equally huge thank you to stefycute143  who I could always rely on to weed out any inconsistency, no matter how microscopic.

Thank you to the Universe of Paranormal Club and all my friends there, who featured my book and gave me great advice and reviews.

And a thank you to my readers DalleenaGazalibelle,andryare ,KimTheDeadQueen . I always look forward to your comments XD

Ugh so many people to thank. I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting a lot of people.

 But you all know I appreciate all of you, and that every  one of your votes and comments make my day.

With all that out of the way, I must admit I was rather nervous about posting these chapters. What do you guys think about the end? Was it A) AWESOME! B) Meh it was okay or C) HORRIBLE! Like what were you thinking author?

I think I'm leaning towards option C myself.

II SPOILER ALERT! II

A lot of you probably want to kill me for killing Avander. Yes I know he was your favorite character. Yes I know he was hot. Yes I know he was supposed to end up with Joan (which he did, I remind you) but I did what I had to do. In all honesty,  I really, really wanted to kill him (Yes I'm evil, haven't I proven that fact already?) but you can thank this girl chocoholic_bookworms for ensuring that did not happen.  Anyway, regarding his death, I know I left things pretty vague in the story. You guys might have picked things up by now, but just in case I'll have a Q&A session so I can explain that and any other things that bother you. Just PM me your questions and I'll compile them with answers in maybe a separate book?

This one still needs a hell lot of editing, but I'll spare myself the cringe moments for now. With WHMH finally finished, I'll turn my attention to other books. I hope you all give them a chance, although I warn you, don't always expect happy endings from me.

Thank you all!

~ Annun.