2 Cleaning

I am helping SiSi put up her things and place them neatly. As I place some things in a symmetrical order on her little dresser, I ask, "So... what's up with your hair?"

"Hunh," SiSi says confused.

I ask, "Why in the world is your hair purple?"

SiSi answers, "Now that I'm out of my parent's house, I can do whatever I want! Dye my hair... date Levi more... do the nasty nasty."

I groan, "Eeww. You're like a little sister to me. I do not wanna hear that from you!"

"What about you and Haru?" She asks.

"Well," I start, but I am interrupted with a knock from our door. I leave the dresser and open the door.

There stands Tempest, our great friend. She squeals, "Hey, Lexi!" She gives me a light hug knowing I'm not too fond of them.

SiSi stops what she is doing and goes to Tempest. She greets with pulling her in, "Hey, how are you liking your dorm?"

Tempest answers, "It's great! I'm sharing it with Yachi! Can you believe it?"

"Yeah," I say sitting on my bed. "You two were great friends. You were the girl's basketball manager while she was the boy's volleyball manager."

"Yep," Tempest confirms.

"Um, Lexi," SiSi calls. She points to the doorway where the door is still open.

Standing there like an idiot was Aomine. I sigh, "What?"

He answers, "Here's your phone. I noticed that you didn't get it after hitting me in the face with it."

Aw, that was sweet. I guess I was a little harsh. I get up from the bed to go to him. He hands it to me. I say, "Thanks."

He points to my short sleeved shoulder and says, "You know your bra strap is showing right?"

I see that he was right. I pull it back over my shoulder and mutter, "You have no filter, do you."

"Hunh?" Aomine says confused. "Ow!"

I jump at his scream. I look by his side seeing Kuroko. His hand is connected to Aomine's side. He chopped his side.

I ask in a shrill voice, "When did you get here?"

He simply says, "I was here the whole time." Then he says to Aomine, "That was just rude."

"What?" Aomine says still confused.

Kuroko explains, "It's just a bra strap, and it is her room. You were probably focusing on her boobs too much."

"Hanh!?" I nearly scream. I cross my arms over my chest.

Aomine protests, "No I'm not!"

Kuroko says with a smirk, "Like you said:

."

Aomine groans, "How long are you going to keep that against me?"

Kuroko says, "Hey, you were so passionate, so you just couldn't stop focusing on hers, that you didn't see me."

"Uh," SiSi says. "You're making her blush."

I just notice how warm grew. My hands are over my face nervously.

"Plus," SiSi says. "Levi is behind you."

I look behind them seeing a guy shorter, but a stare that's intimidating. I gasp, "Mommy Levi!" I called him that ever since he dressed as a Yachi's mother for SiSi to be able to come to her sleepover party. (Chap 35 of What Is This?!)

The most shocked and disgusted expression grew on his face when he saw me. Then he keeps his composure and scolds, "Don't call me that, brat." He turns to the boys who were yakking about boobs.

Aomine grabs Kuroko's arm and says, "Let's go." Before dashing down the hall, he says, "Nice to meet you."

"Mommy Levi saves the day!" I cheer.

Suddenly, SiSi pushes past me and jumps into Levi's arm. They begin to kiss. And when I said kiss, I meant full-fledged tongue and stuff kiss.

I take a couple of steps to Tempest. I sigh, "Mommy and Daddy is together."

Tempest goes along and goes, "Aww."

SiSi and Levi turns to us and scowls.

I scoff, "You're the ones eating face in the doorway."

SiSi says, "Fine. Levi, follow me."

He asks, "To where?"

She doesn't answer. She holds on to Levi's hand amd pulls him into the room this time closing the door. She sits on the bed and says, "Sit on my lap. We'll make out here."

Levi glares at her.

She glares back.

Tempest just sighs and giggles.

I laugh, "Hah! I get it! Because he's short! Hah!"

Levi scowls, "You're shorter that me, brat."

I laugh, "Yeah, but I'm not a person!"

"What?" Tempest says confused.

I grab Tempest and says, "Let's leave these two lovebirds alone. Maybe Levi will help SiSi clean all this up!"

"Hey!" Levi scowls.

I pull Tempest and I out the room closing the door tighter behind us. I cheer, "Let's go to the lounge and lounge around!"

♡SiSi♡

She and Levi has the dormroom to their selves.

Levi scoffs sitting down beside her, "I'm not sitting on your lap." He chuckles. "You are too cute."

SiSi blushes and looks down at her lap.

He sighs, "I'm glad that you graduated."

"Yeah," SiSi says with a big smile. She throws her arms around Levi in a hug. "Now we can have more time together without my parents getting in the way." The past three years has been hard to find time to be with Levi, which her parent disapprove of. She faked a break up with him when they found out and kept it secret since. (Chap 20-22 in What Is This?!)

Levi puts his hand to her cheek and cups it. He whispers, "Let's enjoy our time together."

SiSi smiles even brighter.

"And then clean and organize your stuff," he adds.

She pouts, "Fine."