7 Milkshake

♡SiSi♡

She walks into her old high school filled with memories, both good, bad, and unbelievably crazy. It is the end of the school day, and she knows that Levi is in bis classroom doing schoolwork. She goes up the stairs and around the corner.

Then she walks into Levi's classroom. She greets, "Hello, Mr. Ackerman."

He looks up from his desk and smiles. He asks, "How was your day?"

SiSi answers walking to his desk, "It was fine."

Levi glances back at his paper to make a mark on it. He says, "That's great. Um, how about you comeback a little later. I have a lot of work to do."

She asks, "Want me to help?"

He chuckles at her helpfulness. "Yeah, I would love that."

SiSi grabs a nearby desk and moves it to the front of his. She sits down.

He passes her a pen and a pile of paper.

They continue working for another hour. When they are done, they both sigh a breath of relief.

Levi says, "Good job. You were a big help. Want anything?"

SiSi answers, "A kiss?"

He looks at her with a stern look.

"What?" SiSi says. "We barelt even kissed when you came on my first day at the dorm." It may have looked like it to Alexis, but it was 3% cuddle, 1% kissing, and 200% cleaning.

Levi sighs, "You barely turned nineteen. I'm not going to do too much. What else?"

SiSi pouts and thinks. She says, "You can buy me a large milkshake from Maji Burger. Haven't had one of those in so long."

"Okay," Levi says with his rare smile.

SiSi nearly squeals at the sight of it.

The two goes off to Maji Burger.

When they get there, they see Aomine and Alexis.

♡Me♡

Aomine is chowing down on some burgers. Well, he is eating it up. He has a big appetite.

I sip on my shake and look around. My eyes catches SiSi and Levi. I gasp while standing up, "Mom and Dad!"

The both of them sees us, but has different reactions. SiSi waves back and replies, "Daughter!" Levi looks turns to walk away. She grabs his arm to stop him. She drags him all the way to our table.

She asks, "How was your day so far?"

I answer, "Good! How about you, roomie!?"

SiSi answers and says, "I'm with him. You know it is good."

Both of us starts laughing.

"So," Aomine says nonchalantly. "You're just going to forget what happened with Makoto today?"

"Makoto?" Levi says perking up. He dealt with Makoto when he was in yandere mode. He was flawless even. This short man was awesome.

Aomine simply says, "He threatened and scared her."

I mutter, "I wouldn't say scared."

He replies, "You were shaking." Then he tells them, "I would say watch out for him. If he comes after her again, I will throw him."

SiSi growls, "Not before I punch him."

"Okay," Levi says calming the two angered people. "Calm down... brats." He sits down beside Aomine. "Sit down, SiSi."

SiSi listens and sits down across from him, which is beside me. She almost immediately squeezes me in a hug.

I groan, "Let go." I struggle to pull myself out of her grip.

SiSi says, "I'll punch him out for you."

Levi says, "Be a good girl, and I will get you a bag of chips too."

"Yes, Levi," she quickly says.

He gets up and goes to the counter.

Aomine asks, "You two really are together?" He points at Levi.

"Yeah. So?" SiSi says.

"Nothing," he replies. "Just wondering if what Ginhana said was true or not."

"Duh!" I pout.

Levi comes back with a large shake and a bag of potato chips. He sits down and passes it to her.

SiSi laughs as she opens the bag of chips. She says, "I remember when I used to only buy corn chips because Sasha kept stealing my potato chips."

Levi rolls his eyes and says, "But you stole her food as well."

She replies, "That's besides the point! We were great friends."

"But," Aomine says. "What's the difference? Food is food." He shrugs.

"Yeah," I say. "I remember her. Does she go to the same college as us?"

She answers, "Yep, and- Hey! Where are my chips?"

Aomine laughs and points behind us.

Levi is just now seeing as well, it seems.

SiSi and I turn around and sees Sasha. She grabs a hand full of potato chips. She says, "See ya!" She dashes away.

She sighs and shrugs as if she didn't feel like running, "At least she didn't take the whole bag. But that's okay." Then her voice goes dark, "I always get her back."

Levi sighs and mutters, "And the feud continues."

I laugh as I look around me.

"Are you okay, Ginhana?" Aomine asks.

I nod. Okay, I am a bit paranoid because of Makoto. My eyes catches someone else. I see Hinata alone. I wonder why he is here.

SiSi asks, "Are you sure?"

I turn back to them and nod. I yawn and say, "I want a milkshake."

"But you're lactose intolerant," Aomine and SiSi says simultaneously.

I scoff, "So?"

"No," Aomine says. "I regret that night when you atw ice cream. Those farts stink."

I pout, "But I want some."

"Here," Aomine says making me turn around. Right when I turn around, he kisses me on my forehead. "How about that?"

My face begans to turn grow warm. I cover my face and mumble, "Yeah..."

SiSi squeals, "Aw, our little girl is growing up!" She puts her arm around Levi's shoulder. "I guess your 9 months of pregnancy really was worth it!"

Levi just sighs in response.

I laugh, "Thank you, Mommy Levi!"

Aomine just looks at us like SiSi and I are crazy.

This was a great way to get Makoto out of my mind.