39 Better

I wake up in the morning feeling like... I have weight being lifted off my shoulders. Actually, I feel something different on. I look to see that I am wearing Haru's Iwatobi coat.

I hear heavy breathing behind me. Haru is sleeping there. I turn to face him. He is fast asleep. His hair is a mess. He looks so calm while laying on his back.

Last night was so nice. We cuddled and hung out. I guess it was something I yearned for. I turn to look at my clock. It is eleven in the morning.

I yawn and reach for my stash of candy under my bed. I open the candy wrapper and eat it. I go, "Mmmm. So good." I swallow the candy and open another one. I continue to enjoy the pieces of candy until Haru interrupts me by saying, "Candy in the morning?" I shush, "So? Leave me alone."

"If you want me to leave," Haru says starting to get up.

"No! No!" I say. "Stay a little longer."

He says, "Alright. I will all day if you want."

I sigh, "Do you have any classes?"

Haru looks to the side and says, "Maybe."

I command, "Go to your class when you have to."

He pouts, "Why? I'm tired of it."

"It's only already been a week!" I retort.

"Fine," he says giving. "I'll have to go in an hour."

♡Tempest♡

She comes from class with Hinata. The two decides to hang out after class to study in the study rooms. They settle down there. Their books are spread in front of them with some snacks and drinks. They are in a deep concentration until they hear a very loud *slap*.

They both jolt out of their studying trance and look up. They catch a sight of Kageyama in front of Oikawa who is holding his cheek. Kageyama seems really angry.

What the heck happened?

"Ow," Oikawa says. "Come on! It was a mistake."

"How was that a mistake!" Kageyama yells.

"I-It just was," he replies with his hands up in defense. He moved his hand from his cheek to Kageyama's cheek. "I'm really sorry, Tobio."

"No!" he yells pushing him back. "Leave me alone! I'm going to knock the snot out of him! You too if you keep following me!"

"Don't!" Oikawa calls. "It was my fault! I was just teasing him! He didn't see it coming! I'm sorry." He grabbs his hand and tries to pull him away.

Kageyama growls, "Where is that idiot?" He pulls his hand from him.

Hinata quickly put his book up to his face.

Tempest asks, "What's wrong?"

He shushes, "Nothing. Nothing."

Kageyama looks towards Tempest and Hinata. His face grows angry. He growls, "I can see your orange here, you idiot!"

Hinata looks over his book. He said nervously, "Hey, Kags."

Oikawa says, "He doesn't even remember! He was drunk."

"Yeah," Hinata says. "Kenma told me when he saw. He's angry at Oikawa for coming on to me while I was drunk."

Kageyama says troubled, "How can you act lightly to this? You kissed my boyfriend!"

Oikawa says, "Tobio, it's not his fault. It's me. Sorry." He wraps his arms around him. He makes sure that Kageyama is up against him in a strong hug.

"Get off!" Kageyama screams. "We are over! I'm tired of you always doing this! Am I not enough!?" He pulled himself out of his grip. He walks away from him in anger.

"Wait!" Oikawa calls. "I said it was a mistake!"

He doesn't listen. He already left.

Hinata mutters, "Saw this coming from the beginning of your relationship."

Oikawa scoffs, "What do you mean?" He seems a bit salty.

He replies, "Well, you are always needlessly flirting with other people. It's actually sickening." He is glaring at him. "I knew you were bad for him. I would've been better."

"Oh, shut up," Oikawa retorts. "You have a boyfriend already. He loves me."

"Are sure about that?" Hinata sneers.

♡Me♡

I am in the park behind the local library with SiSi, Eren and Iwazumi. We are waiting for Makoto to be done with working at the library.

Iwazumi twitches, "I feel like something is going wrong with Trashykawa."

Makoto comes out to there to us. He says, "Hey."

Eren says feeling tense seeing him, "Hey." He didn't have any good experiences with Makoto because of the problems he had with him. He even used Makoto to get at SiSi in the first book. It was a bit complicated and awkward.

Everyone else greets normally.

Iwazumi says, "I need to call Oikawa just in case. Hold on." He goes to a corner and calls Oikawa.

Makoto asks, "So how are you doing?"

SiSi, Eren and I say we all are doing good.

Makoto smirks at me and says, "I heard you and Haru got back together."

"How?" I say suprised.

"Again?" SiSi says surprised. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Um," I hesitate. I didn't expect to tell anybody anything yet.

Makoto says, "Oh, he didn't tell me. I can just tell. I ask him how did the attempt date went. I looked and got the answer." Right, I forgot that Haru and Makoto can basically read each other's minds because they are so close.

"Ugh, you idiot! Now you are crying?" Iwazumi yell into the phone. "I warned you are about this! God! Wait for me. Don't cry!" He turns to us and says, "Sorry, but I have to go. Oikawa needs me. Sorry, to leave so soon." He leaves after us saying our goodbyes.

Eren, SiSi, Makoto, and I leave to go to the mall. We go in and the first store we go to is -you know it- Hot Topic.

Eren groans, "I don't want to go here on my day off. It's such a pain."

SiSi says, "As long as Kisumi is off. We will shop here for a bit." She looks around in the store to find some things. She goes and by some items relating to anime and some bands.

Eren asks, "So how did things go between you and Levi?"

She answers as we walk out, "Well, we actually decide to tell my parents about our engagement."

He asks, "What about his?"

She answers, "They passed away when he was younger."

"Oh," he says awkwardly.

She says, "He even says a dinner with them will be nice if they accept it."

"Wow," I say. "I hope they accept you guys. I know it will be hard for you to tell them." Levi and SiSi have been hiding their relationship from her parents for so long, so this will be great. I wish them the best.

SiSi sighs, "Well, it will definitely put a weight off my shoulders."

"Everything will be great!" Eren says with determination.