4 Secret

Guys, I made a character guide. Please look at it. It took me forever to make!

♡Tempest♡

She is sitting in the grass with Yachi by her side. They watch as Hinata, Oikawa, Kageyama, Iwazumi, a fashionable blond guy and Kenma.

As the blond guy spikes the ball on Hinata's, Kageyama's and Kenma's side, Hinata gasps, "Gwah! You learn fast, Kise!"

Kise smiles, "Well, that is my skill. Learned it from watching you."

Hinata asks jumping up and down, "Are you sure you never played volleyball before?"

Kise shrugs, "Nope. Played a few sports, but it was boring. Only stuck with basketball."

Tempest giggles, "Wow, Hinata never ceases to make friends."

"Yeah," Yachi agrees. "I'm glad he found someone who wouldn't mind playing at the last minute." She sighs as she watches Kise.

Tempest giggles, "He's cute, isn't he?" She elbows her softly.

A blush suddenly rushes to Yachi's face. She stutters, "Y-ye. Well... um... I guess."

"Yeah," Tempest replies. "He is."

They continue to watch the boys play.

♡SiSi♡

She and Levi finished their time together. They decide to see if Tempest and Alexis is still at student lounge. They go to the connected building's hallway. Levi opens the door seeing a few students inside.

SiSi walks in after Levi. She begins to search for two familiar faces. Then she spots one of the two she was looking for. But she wasn't expecting who she would be in the arms of. She sees the backs of Aomine and Alexis on the couch.

SiSi calls, "Lexi." She can see Aomine tense up, but Alexis stays limp. She walks up from behind them. She sees that Alexis is asleep while Aomine looks at her nervously. She gasps, "Are you two together?"

Aomine puts a finger to his lips. He looks down at Alexis with a nervous look. He says quietly, "Haru doesn't know. She doesn't want him to know, so she avoids anyone finding out."

"Oh... wait," SiSi says. "She and Haru broke up?"

He nodded.

SiSi squeals, "Since when?"

Aomine puts his finger to his lips again. He says, "Just keep it a secret."

She glances at Alexis who is sleeping. She sighs, "Okay."

He adds, "She told me she was planning on telling you, so you don't have to keep it a secret from her for long."

She nods.

Levi asks, "So what happened between them two."

They both see Aomine grinds his teeth, but it isn't because of them.

Aomine says, "I blame Makoto. He took Haru from her. That's when I met her. It was halfway through our first semester, and I was too lazy to look for food."

"Too lazy?" SiSi scoffs. "How can someone be too lazy for food? Food is life."

Levi rolls his eyes and says, "Go on."

"Anyways," Aomine continues. "She was in the student lounge alone with extras left. I walked up to her and asked, 'Are you going to eat that?' She said, 'No, eat up.' I eat up and asked, 'What was it I'm eating?' She said, 'Mackeral.' I asked her if she could cook for me more often, and she agreed. We slowly got closer to each other... but eating."

"That's so cute!" SiSi squeals.

"I know right."

Everyone tenses up knowing that none of them said that.

Alexis sits up and rubs her eyes. She glares at Aomine.

Aomine flinches.

"Thank you," she says. "I know you were trying to help."

♡Me♡

I woke up when Aomine said, "Just keep it a secret." I just pretend to sleep wondering what they were talking about.

"OMG!" SiSi says. "I can't believe you are with Aomine."

I shrug, "Well, it wasn't expected."

Aomine exhales and says, "I'm just really glad that you didn't throw anything at me."

Levi looks at his watch and says, "SiSi, I going to have to go."

"Already?" SiSi pouts.

"Yeah," Levi says. "I have a teacher's meeting, and I told Erwin that I will be there early."

"Okay," SiSi. "See you later."

He wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her close. He kisses her... well more than kiss. DANG!

Aomine and I turn away and go, "Yuck."

"Oh shush," SiSi says. She lets go of Levi and says, "Bye."

He says, "Bye." Then he leaves.

"Lexi," SiSi says mischeviously. "So you done the nasty-nasty yet?" She sits down beside me.

I groan, "Whu did that have to be the first thing you ask me?"

"Nasty-nasty?" Aomine repeats confused.

"Did you?" SiSi urges.

"No," I answer. "Wr haven't even kissed."

Aomine asks, "Did she mean...?"

"Yes," I answer. Then I say to SiSi, "Plus, his brain may not be waterlogged, but his is basketball-logged."

Aomine scoffs, "What's that supposed to mean?"

I answer, "You are dedicated to basketball. Well, not as bad as someone is with swimming." Oops, I compared him to Haru. That's bad. I add, "But I like you for you."

SiSi asks, "So who else knows about you two?"

Aomine answers, "Kise, Kuroko, Satsuki, and Akashi, but Akashi doesn't go to this school. Basically anyone who plays basketball."

SiSi asks, "Who is Kise?"

I explains, "He is their old teammate. He also share a dorm room with Kenma."

She immediately gasps. "Kenma? The adorable delicate sunflower pudding that plays volleyball?"

I nod.

She squeals, "I have to go see him!"

Aomine says, "I heard that Kise is playing volleyball with him around now. Want to go see him?"

"Yes!" SiSi cheers. "But I don't know where it is?"

I say, "I'm not going to go. You two can go ahead."

"Alright," Aomine says standing up. "I'll walk her there, and come back to you."

I chuckle surprised, "Well that's nice. Even for you."

He smiles and says, "She your friend. I'll do anything for you."

My heart just thobbed really hard. Omg. That smile of his just nearly killed me.

Aomine says, "Come on." He leads her out to were the volleyball game is taking place.