19 Be Mine!

♡Tempest♡

*SMACK*

She jumps at the sound as she nears the corner in the hallway of the dormitory. She stops at the corner and puts her back to the wall. She peek around the corner seeing Haru and Makoto.

She wonders what is going on.

Makoto has Haru up against the wall. Haru's hair is wet. He has menacing intent in his eyes.

Haru is avoiding his glare.

Makoto is saying something to him, but Tempest can't hear what he is saying.

She wants to go up there to stop him. She can see Makoto's hand go up ready to slap him.

No. It isn't some weak slap. Makoto has muscles and strength.

Tempest bravely moves from the corner and yells, "Hey!"

Makoto glares at her, but Haru looks down.

"Um," Tempest is taken aback from the glare, but she straighten her shoulders. She says, "We're supposed to study with our... study group, and you are late. Come on!"

Makoto says suspiciously, "Oh, are you?" He stare beams at Haru.

Tempest clears her throat sassily.

"Okay," Makoto gives her a fake smile. He backs off from Haru.
Before Haru can move, he whispers something to him and walks away.

Once Makoto is gone, he looks over at Tempest. No expression. He walks over to her and asks quietly, "So where are we going?"

She answers, "Somewhere safe."

♡SiSi♡

She, Armin and Eren are walking into the student lounge after she got a call from Alexis. She sees Alexis... asleep on the couch.

Gosh... when isn't she sleeping?

The three go over to her.

Eren asks, "So... what do we do now?"

"Hey, Lexi!" SiSi yells.

"Augh!" She exclaims sitting up. Oh, it's you."

"Yeah, it's us!" SiSi says. "You're the one who called me about Kisumi!"

"Right!" She says. "... wait, where am I?"

SiSi groans with annoyance.

☆One difficult explaination about Kisumi going after SiSi later☆

"So Makoto is just letting this happen?" Eren growls.

"I'm not surprised," SiSi says. "Wr basically have been enemies for quite a while now. But Kisumi... he's needs to back off!"

Shddenly, there some tune starts to play. Alexis visibly jumps and mutters, "Ugh, who is calling me?" She takes her phone from her pocket and says, "I'mma take this." She answers it.

While she is busy talking on the phone, SiSi suddenly feels herself tremble. She turn and look around. She doesn't see anyine familar but Armin and Eren. She shakes her head and turn back around. By the time her attention is back on Alexis, she already was off her phone.

Alexis says, "I have to go."

"Who was it?" SiSi asks.

"Hm... Stuff!" Alexis jumps up from the couch and shouts, "See ya!"

"She is..." Armin says. "Something."

SiSi shrugs. She is feeling a bit too... paranoid in a place like this. She suggests, "Let's go back to your dorm."

"Hold on!" Kisumi yells running up to them.

"Dude!" Eren yells back but fiercely. He gets in front of SiSi with his arms out. He growled, "If you touch her, I will throw you!"

Kisumi chuckles unfazed, "Maybe I would be scared if you really could."

"I could!" Eren said heatily. He tried to move forward, but Armin held him back.

"Eren, calm down. You don't need to fight!" Armin consoles.

"Nah!" SiSi instigates. "Beat him!"

Armin sighs, "Okay. I'll be the adult here." He barely pushes Eren aside and stands before Kisumi. "Kisumi, don't come within ten feet of her, or I would be forced to take serious precaution."

"And what's that?" Kisumi smiles and gets in his face adding, "String bean."

Armin isn't fazed from that insult. He keeps his stand. "I would be forced to bring the police into this."

Kisumi pulls back still with a smile in his face. "Fine... but it doesn't mean I won't be around when you're not watching." He looks over at SiSi and winks at her. Then he turns and walk out.

"Wow, Armin." SiSi says. "You did great."

Armin says bashfully, "Aw thanks. I was shaking in my boots."

"Boots?" Eren says confused. He is looking at Armin's feet which is covered with sneakers.

He sighs, "It's a figure of speech. How are you passing English?"

"I'm not," Eren says with a shrug.

He puts his hand over his face and sighs, "Gosh. We are going to study together later on."

Eren's eyes seem to light up with determination. "Okay!"

SiSi says, "I'll make sure to leave later on."

"No," Eren says. "If you aren't safe, you will stay the night."

She reasons, "LeXi and I can lock our room. Don't worry so much."

Eren immediately hugs her. "I just don't want that jerk to hurt you." He is being such a protective big brother to her.

SiSi says, "It's fine. I will call you if something goes wrong."

"Okay," Eren nods letting go of her.

"Hm," Armin mutters. "I wonder where did Alexis go? She looked like she was in a rush."

"Maybe you forgot something?" Eren says shrugging off the situation.

"I hope so," SiSi says.

♡Me♡

Ugh! Why now of all times! Why did Makoto have to call me?! What did he mean "Come and don't tell anyone, or something bad might happen to SiSi"?! Ugh!

I am in front of his door right now. I knock on it wakting for whatever might happen. Let's hope, I'm ready.