15 I'm Sorry

♡SiSi♡

She answers her cell phone seeing that Alexis is calling her. She answers, "Hey, Lexi."

She listens.

"Um, am I busy?" She looks over at Levi across their table at a ice cream shop. "Why?"

She listens. She nods, "Okay." She makes eye contact with Levi. "Some friends are in trouble "

"So no more," Levi says. "We went to our stores. Let's go."

♡Me♡

Our little group is in Yachi's and Tempest's dorm. Yachi is currently in class. Tempest is with Hinata on her bed. Haru is sitting at a desk in the corner. Aomine is on the floor on his back chilling. I am sitting on Yachi's bed.

Suddenly, a knock is on the door. It can only be one of two couples.

Tempest gets up from the bed and opens the door.

There stands SiSi and Levi. They walk in.

Tempest greets, "Hey, guys."

"Hey." SiSi asks, "Anything bad happened?"

I say with thumbs up, "Everything is fine for now!"

"Good," she replies.

"What drama did you get yourselves into this time?" Levi says with his usual deadpan glares.

I joke, "Nothing short of what you have been doing... zing!"

Levi glares at me.

I squeal a little. Then I say laughing nervously, "Thanks for coming."

There is another knock. This leaves one other couple to arrive.

Tempest opens the door letting Oikawa and Kageyama in.

Just then, I hear a very low growl come from Hinata. I'm not only one that heard that, right? I look around and see what everyone is doing.

Haru is staring at the bottle of water on the dresser. Aomine has his eyes closed possibly asleep. Tempest is greeting Oikawa and Kageyama as they get back. They are quietly talking amongst each other. SiSi and Levi watches the three of them.

I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE THAT HEARD THAT! I am across the freakin room!

Kageyama finally breaks from the group. He goes to Hinata and sits beside him. He looks at him with clear discomfort and concern. He says, "Hinata... want to toss?"

Really? That's all he got?

Hinata looks back at him. His lips begins to quiver. Tears began to fall from his face. He cries, "I'm sorry."

Well, dang...

"I am so sorry," Hinata sniffed. "Tempest told me that you mean no harm. I just feel so...."

"Abandoned." Kageyama says. "Yeah, I get it." I think I understand what he is referring to. He went through something in Jounir High School that involved with his team turning their backs on him. "Shoyo, I am really sorry we made you feel this way. I didn't mean to."

Oikawa walks up to the two. He looks embarassed. He says, "Sorry, Hinata. I guess I basically monopolized him. Sorry about that."

Hinata nods.

Levi asks, "So why are we here?"

"Precaution," I say. "Thank you for coming anyways. Especially, you Mommy."

Levi scowls at me.

I squeal and go to the floor beside Aomine.

He mutters, "I'm not saving you on that one."

I pout, "You stink for that."

"Well," SiSi says to Levi. "Want to do something?"

Levi says turning his attention to her, "Let's go for a walk."

SiSi seems to pout at this. "That's too much work."

He reasons, "A walk is healthy. Let's go. Plus, we can spend time together."

She says, "Fine. You did say you have a busy week ahead of you."

They say goodbye to us and leaves.

I have to say, this situation was solved quite easier than I expected. I guess Hinata knew in his heart that Kageyama didn't abandon him, but his doubt grew stronger while being alone.

Eventually, Oikawa, Hinata, and Kageyama leaves to do some volleyball stuff that I don't understand.

Tempest says, "I have clases this evening need to get ready." She is giving us the que to leave, so we do.

I am once again stuck with my ex and my boyfriend. I ask as we walk through the hallway, "Do any of you have class soon?"

Aomine answers, "No."

Haru shakes his head no.

I groan feeling more agitated than I should.

"King Water," Haru calls. "I can go ahead back to my dorm. Makoto has a class soon." Then he adds, "I don't want to be a bother."

"No!" I say. "You aren't a bother!"

Haru replies looking away, "You are agitated about something."

We go down the steps to the first floor where our rooms are. He eventually separates from us not before telling Aomine that he will give him his clothes soon.

When I go to my dorm with Aomine, he asks, "Want to be alone?" He stops at the doorway.

"Yeah," I say. "I need a nap."

He nods, "Okay." He turns to walk away.

"Wait!" I call. I run to him and give him a kiss on the cheek. "I hope I dream of you with rainbows."

He scoffs, "I hope not."

"What does that mean?" I say confused.

He chuckles, "Sweet dreams." And he walks away.

What does that mean?!