14 Short Chapter About Boyfriends

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TRUST YOU!" Hinata yells at Oikawa. "You're just showing off holding Kageyama's hand like it's nothing!" He pulls against Tempest's grip and actually gets loose.

Thankfully, Aomine jumps in and grabs him. He says, "Calm down. The last thing we need is a fight!"

Kageyama was there the whole time behind Oikawa surprisingly speechless. He doesn't scold Hinata or anything.

Oikawa is just frowning troubled.

Too much is going on!

"Um..." I say awkwardly.

Everyone looks at me.

"I-I... uh." I can't get my words straight. Girl, get your words together! "Let's have tea." WHAT THE HECK?!

I look around for something to put their attention on. I have nothing. I groan, "Hinata, let's go play volleyball and forget about Kageyama and bis jerk- ahem- I mean, boyfriend."

"I heard that!" Oikawa whines.

"Shut up," I quickly say. "Hinata, let's go."

Hinata seems to not know how to respond to me.

I sigh, "Tempest, drag him with me." Then I mumble, "God forbid I babysit another man."

"Hunh?" Aomine says confused.

"Let's go, Haru, Aomine," I say ignoring his response. "To the green!"

I get up and walk to the door. I look behind me to make sure they are following. Haru gets up and follow. Aomine comes towards me. Tempest pulls Hinata to follow me. I open the door and let them walk out.

Suddenly, I close the door behind them. I walk over to Oikawa and Kageyama, the two kings. I ask, "How did it get to this?"

Oikawa sighs lightly and looks away. "He's just a little jealous."

A little? I scoff, "That's an understatement." I wonder what had gotten Hinata to that point. Hinata looked so conflicted.

Kageyama says troubled, "I'm trying so hard to figure out what to do. He's a very good..."

"Friend?" Oikawa says partly teasing him.

I inform, "I'm going to ask if Tempest have any solutions. See ya." I quickly turn to walk away.

Kageyama call, "Wait."

I turn around and mumble, "Hm?"

He say awkwardly, "You should text us, but we don't...."

"Have your number," Oikawa finishes for him. "You need to work on your social skill, Tobio."

Kageyama blushes in response. He takes a deep breath in and says, "I need your number... to get information about Hinata. I'm... worried."

"No problem," I say.

We exchange phone numbers.

Then I run off to the group outside. They are at the green with the volleyball net, pool, and other sports stuff. Hinata looks gloomy. Tempest is trying hard to comfort him. Haru is looking longingly at the pool. Aomine walks up to me.

He asks, "Is everything fine?"

I nod.

"Okay," he says. Then he turns and says carelessly, "I'm going to get you a comb for your crazy hair."

I scoff, "It's not that bad!"

Aomine retorts, "It looks like a squirrel played in your hair."

I pout, "I'm not combing my hair."

He walks up to me closer. He puts boths of his hands up and combs it through my hair.

"Ow!" I scream. "I WILL THROW YOU!"

He manages to pull his hands through my hair, but his arms stays around me. He says, "I doubt it."

I pout, "You stink."

He shrugs, "At least your hair look better." He chuckles.

"King Water," Haru calls from the ground a few feet away with Tempest and Hinata.

I pull away from Aomine and ask, "What?"

Haru looks down at his lap and says, "Can you..." He stops talking.

He obviously don't like seeing Aomine and I together. I say, "Let's sit down and talk about all... whatever that's been going on here."

"Yes," Tempest agrees. "I hope we can get along again."

"Great." I say. "We need to solve Kageyama and Oikawa problem with Hinata. We also need to solve the problem with the crazy Makoto. Did I leave anything out?"

"Nope," Tempest says.

"Okay!" I say. "Let's get things fixed!"

I really hope this works.