13 What a Job

I yawn.

Haru, Aomine, and I are sitting in the Student Lounge on the normal couch we usually sit on. I am sitting between the two.

I can tell that Aomine and Haru are avoiding each other's eyes. We are all eating cereal because it was easy.

I sigh dramatically.

Aomine and Haru looks towards me. Finally, Aomine says, "So when are you going to comb your hair?"

I growl, "Never! Until you two get along!" That is basically a bad excuse. How is the one who made a move on me and my boyfriend supposed to get along? The real reason: it hurts!

I just look away and continue eating. I am too nervous to actually do anything.

"Hey!"

I turn around and see Tempest and Hinata arm in arm.

Hinata says with a bit of humor, yet very flat, "What's up with your hair?"

I growl, "If someone say something about my hair one more time... I will throw you!"

Tempest laughs, "You can't even pick him up."

I mumble, "You can't pick him up."

She retorts, "I'm not the one threatening to throw him." She sits across from the three of us along with Hinata. She asks, "How was you guys morning?"

I notice Aomine and Haru glare at each other. I turn to Tempest and shrug.

"You look like quite a bunch," Tempest adds.

I mean, I don't blame her. I am in my nightpants with crazy bed head. Haru is wearing clothes that is too big for him which is Aomine's. Aomine is the most decent from the group because he took the time to change.

Tempest asks, "Where is SiSi?"

I answer, "With her future husband."

"Wow, that's a bad case of bed head." I hear a familar voice say from behind me. In response, I turn around towards the voice and scowl, "I'mma throw you!"

"Eii!" Kise squeals.

Aomine greets, "Hey, Kise.

Kise greets, "Good morning, Aominechi!" He gives him a big smiles. He has such a pretty and bright smile. He walks up over to Aomine and sits in the arm of the chair, but partly on his lap.

Kise sighs, "Kuroko is a such a flirt when it comes to Momoichi. Makes me sick." He makes a scrunched up face and sticks out his tongue. Either way, he looks so pretty.

I yawn, "Wow. You're so pretty."

Aomine shrugs, "He is a model."

"And," Kise says. "You do know me from Middle School."

...
...
...
"REALLY?" I basically squeal.

Aomine sighs, "Is all you knew fron middle school was Akashi?"

I look to the side away from them. I mumble, "Maybe... shut up."

Kise pouts, "How can you not remember me?"

I shrug, "I just don't." I don't really know what to do... Let's see what's going on with SiSi!

♡SiSi♡

SiSi is about to finish her big breakfast with Levi. They are having a nice conversation as they eat. This morning is calm and nice.

Levi asks, "Is there anything you want to do today?"

SiSi shrugs. She doesn't know what she wants to do. Being with him is good enough.

Levi asks, "Want to go to an arts and crafts store, Hot Topic or both?"

Her eyes lights up with excitement. "Yes! Great idea!"

Levi gives her his exclusive smile and says, "I knew you would like that."

After they are done eating, they get ready to leave.

They go to the mall to do some shopping. Of course, the first store they go to is Hot Topic. There, they find a familiar face working there. Eren Jaeger.

He greets, "Hey, SiSi! Hey, Levi."

Levi nods.

"Eren!" SiSi asks. "When did you get a job here?"

He answers, "Since the beginming of the semester. Sorry, didn't get a chance to tell you. We've been so busy." Then he leans over and whispers, "You on a date with Levi?"

SiSi is taken aback by that statement. She is just hanging out with Levi like usual. She shrugs, "I don't know..." She turns to Levi, but see him preoccupied in some merchandise. He turns towards them feeling eyes on him.

He pulls out a band t-shirt and asks, "Do you want this?"

Suddenly, someone bumps into his side.

Levi glares at the peached hair taller male.

Eren scolds, "Kisumi, be careful."

"Hey," SiSi greets.

"Hey, SiSi," Kisumi greets. He goes up to her and gives her a hug.

Levi asks, "Who is this?"

She answers, "He's in a few of my classes."

"I also work here!" Kisumi adds. He gives her a smile and says, "Come shop here anytime."

"Okay," Levi says. "Let's get you this and go. We are a bit busy."

SiSi says, "But we are only going to one place next."

"And it is going to take a while," he quickly says.

Eren suggests, "I'll ring you up."

♡Me♡

Uh... how did I get in this situation? I am seeing the ever so quiet Hinata screaming at Oikawa. Tempest is holding him back. Kise is standing to the side with a pretty and shocked facial expression. Haru is watching. Aomine is standing up just in case something happens.

Then I just happen to faceplant to the floor.

"Ugh... well, I'll explain it next chapter." I groaned standing up with Aomine's help.

"What?" Aomine says confused.

"Nothing," I say quickly.