28 Future

I wake up the next morning with SiSi bursting into the dorm room. I mumble, "Hey, SiSi."

Haru still under mumbles, "Hi."

SiSi squeals, "I have a date this evening, and I don't know what to wear! He said it is a special occasion. What could he mean? What could he mean?!"

I glance at the clock from the table and ask, "You were gone all night?" It is ten in the morning.

She says, "Yeah, I spent a night."

Haru mumble, "I'll go." He got from under me and says, "See you later."

I say, "Goodbye."

He walks out of the room.

SiSi looks at me and then him. She has a totally confused look. She asks, "Did anything happen while I was gone?"

I explained blandly, "Aomine and I broke up. Haru came over to watch videos, and we fell asleep."

She gasps, "What? You were great together! Why did you guys break up?"

I explain, "He knows that Haru likes me, and Haru... kind of kissed me at one time."

"What?" SiSi gasps. "When?"

I explain, "It was the middle of the night."

"Night time?" She gasps. "If I gasp anymore, I'm going to have an asthma attack?"

"Wait." I say. "You have asthma?"

We both looked at each other in silence after hearing the news.

Suddenly, someone knocks on the door and calls, "Hey! How did your date go?" It is Eren.

SiSi says, "Come in, Eren."

Eren opens the door and comes in. He runs into her and hugs her. He pesters her with questions, "How was your date? What did you do?"

She answers, "We are going on a date this evening. He said we are having a special date. He told me to wear my favorite outfit. What should I do? What do you think he meant?"

Eren asked cautiously, "Did you forget an anniversary?"

"Of course not," she said. "That's a date I can never forget."

"Right," he said.

I mumble, "While you two talk this through, I'm going to... do something." I was about to say see Aomine, but I'm not sure if I want to. Before leaving, I said, "Tell me everything when you get back from your date."

I ran off to do my morning things. After that, I walk around campus to do something.

Eventually, I end up running into Makoto on the green outside.

He is sitting on the grass resting. He sees me and waves me over. He calls, "Hey, King. How are you and Haru?" His expression is grim.

I sigh and sits a foot away from him. "He is fine."

"What about you?" Makoto asks. "I heard you broke up with Aomine.  Haru told me... Well, he didn't, but he spent a night with you, and he had remorse in his eyes." 

How does he know these things?

His eyebrows go up noticing my expression. "I know Haru inside and out, of course, I will know these things." He asks, "Want to hang out?"

"Really?" I say cautiously.

Makoto looks down at his lap and says, "I will try not to get too possessive. I promise."

I mean, what can I do? I answer, "Sure."

♡SiSi♡

She got on her favorite outfit and got picked up by Levi. They are at a nice restaurant. They ordered a lot of food and are eating it now.