26 College Party... Um

♡Tempest♡

She is with the energetic Hinata and the timid Yachi. She looks around seeing a lot of familar students. She tried to find her other friends. It was pretty crowded.

Hinata gasps, "Kise! Hey!"

The three go to where Kise is.

Hinata asks, "Where is Kenma?"

Kise answers, "He went to hang out with SiSi and Eren."

"Oh," Tempest says. "They are probably watching tv or something fun rather than going to a party." She shrugs.

"Hey, guys," someone says from behind her. She turns seeing Iwazumi. She recognizes him as Oikawa's best friend who always keeps him in place. She may have met him when she first came to college, she didn't see him often, but she know hows stern he is with Oikawa.

She asks, "How are you?"

He says, "Things been good. You?"

She nods, "Things been good."

Yachi greets nervously, "H-hey, Iwazumi."

He replies, "Hi, Yachi."

"Ah!" Kisumi goes up to them and asks, "Where is SiSi?"

Tempest answers defensively, "Minding her own business and leaving yours alone."

He replies, "I guess SiSi told you what happened."

"Yes," she says. "And that was so wrong!" She is trying not to be so angry at him, but she hated what he did.

"What?"

Everyone in that group gasped at that voice that they should fear.

Levi was there.

"Levi!" Tempest gasps.

Levi puts his finger to his lips. He says, "SiSi isn't supposed to know I'm here yet." He turns to Kisumi amd looks up at him with a scowl.

Kisumi laughs nervously.

Hinata whispers grabbing Yachi's hand, "Let's leave them two alone." He backs away with Yachi and Kise.

Iwazumi and Tempest stands by caustiously.

Levi grabs Kisumi by his collar and pulls him to his face. He scowls, "You kissed SiSi."

Kisumi laughs nervously, "Heh heh, yeah."

Levi growls, "How about my fist kiss your face?" He balls up his hands and puts it up to his face. He punches him without letting Kisumi say another word. He hissed, "You go near her again, and you die."

Iwazumi's eyebrows went up as he watches Kisumi collapse. He says, "So what now?"

Levi looks at him and asks, "Is this your dorm?"

He shakes his head and says, "It's my friend's. I share a room with him across the hallway."

Levi asks, "Is this your friend? Sor-."

"No," Iwazumi interrupts. "I knew he had it coming. Just leave the dropping him off at our room to me."

Levi nods and says, "Thank you. Goodbye." He nods at Tempest and walks away.

Tempest says to Iwazumi, "You took that easily."

He replies, "Well..." He looks across the room at Oikawa with some friends including Kageyama. "I have experience with taking care of a guy like that. Sometimes I had to knock some sense into him... a lot."

She nods understanding him.

♡SiSi♡

She is one the bed with Kenma on one side and Eren on the other. She has the laptop on her lap as they watch Sword Art Online.

Armin is reading yet another book on his bed.

Eren frowns, "After the fourth episode, I really don't like Kirito. It's like he is OP. I can't stand him. No matter what, he never dies."

Kenma shrugs and says quietly, "But he is strong."

Armin says, "Kirito is almost like you, Eren."

"Yeah," SiSi agrees.

"How?" Eren says totally confused.

Suddenly, a knock sounds on the door.

Armin gets up and opens the door. "Oh, hey." He turns to SiSi. "Levi is here." He opens the door wider to let Levi in.

Levi asks, "Are you ready to go?"

SiSi nods, "Yep." She moves the laptop from her lap to Eren's. She says, "Have fun."

Kenma says, "See ya."

Eren says, "Bye."

Armin says, "You have fun."

Levi and SiSi leaves the room and the campus all together. They get into his car. SiSi says, "You were early."

He replies, "I had some business to attend to, and it lasted shorter than expected."

SiSi nodded, "Okay, so will we be eating pizza?"

Levi says giving her one of his rare smiles, "Whatever you want."

♡Me♡

I am in my dorm watching YouTube videos. I'm not a big party person, nor do I feel like prolonging my time with Aomine. We played some basketball for thirty minute, but I got way too tired.

I mean, he is a basketball prodigy, what am I to do?

I hear a knock at the door scaring me. I call, "Who is it?"

"It's Haru."

I exhale and say, "Come in."

Haru opens the door to let himself in. He closes the door behind him. He comes to my bed and sits on it. He asks, "Are you okay?"

I nod. "I'm fine."

Haru sighs and looks away. He says, "If you are feeling sad just tell me. I can tell."

I roll my eyes. "If you can tell, why did you ask? I mean, I do feel a bit gloomy, but that's besides the point."

Haru says with an annoyed sigh, "Common courtesy."

I say, "Fine, mister I-just-gained-social-skills."

He scoffs, "Well, what is wrong?"

I am hesitant to answer, but I do anyway. "Aomine and I broke up."

"Oh..." Haru says. "Are you okay?"

"It's fine," I say. "It was mutual." I sigh and look at my laptop. I pause the video.

"King Water..." Haru calls. I can see the remorse in his eyes.

I turn away and look at my paused video. Okay, maybe what I said was a lie...

"King Water," He calls again. He touches my under my chin with his finger.

I look at him again.

He moves in close to my face. He had such a sympathetic expression. He says, "I hope the water can stay treasured by me."

I pull away and say, "Haru, I get what you mean, but I basically just got dumped just now."

He nods and puts his hands to his lap. "Sorry." Instead he puts his hand over mine. "Let's just watch some videos."

I nod. "Yeah. Some company would be nice."

Our own personal party.