17 Be Careful

After waking up from my nap, I feel so refreshed! I stretch my arm and took a deep breath in, then out. I looked at the clock noticing that it is almost time for class.

I sigh and grab my backpack from beside the student lounge's couch.

I skip off to class feeling determined to get it done! I go to class and listen to lecture. I try so hard not to doze off.

After class is over, I walk out of the classroom. There waiting cor me outside my classroom is Aomine.

He's waiting so he can play basketball with me. No, let me rephrase that. It is so I can attmpt to play basketball with him.

He laughs at the siight of me. He says, "You drag your backpack like it has wheels."

"Oh hush," I scold. I decide to check my phone as I always do after class. I gasp as I am surprised at how many texts SiSi left me! I groan, "What the heck..." But wait...

There has to be a reason she sent me so many.

I open the first text. It immediately alarms me. "Aomine."

"Hunh?" Aomine replies.

"Can I get a raincheck?" I look at him as he looked back at me.

He nods, "Whatever. If it is that important. I don't really mind." He understands that it is important and trying to be reasonable, but of course that won't stop him from feeling a little down.

"Aomine," I say grabbing to his hands (a rare action on my part). "Don't worry. We hang out often. Plus, I bet Kise is up for some basketball."

He nods, "Yeah, yeah. Go." He gives me a small smile.

I let go of him and start to run off to my dorm room where SiSi and Haru waiting.

I eventually make it and quickly get inside looking the door behind me. I ask urgently but with pure anger, "Who should I stab?"

Haru just glances at me from my bed.

SiSi growls, "Kisumi! No Makoto! Ugh!"

I'll just stab both!" I basically yell. I grab the easiest thing I have (a mechanical pencil).

"King Water," Haru calls sternly.

I am nearly taken aback at the sternliness of his voice. I look at him.

He looks so beat up. He says, "Calm down. Let her tell you everything."

SiSi scoffs, "Why do I have to explain? Let's just go stab them!"

Haru sighs, "We need adults."

I say darkly, "We are adults." I turn ready to wreak havoc on those two. I may not actually know Kisumi, but I will find him! As for Makoto, I will succeed in attacking him.

"King Water," Haru calls quietly as he grabs me from behind with his arms around my waist. "You need to calm down. Makoto did this to me, but Kisumi is trying to get to SiSi. He wants her so bad that he is willing to get Makoto's help."

I whine trying to get out of his grip, "I'mma stab him! Stab him in the neck."

Haru held on to me tightly. He yelled, "Calm down! Don't go after him. H-he...." I felt him lay his head on my shoulder. "Please don't... you'll get hurt."

I sigh and said, "Okay." I calmed down. "I am calm."

Haru exhaled in relief. His face fuzzled my neck as he whispers, "Thank you."

I ask, "What do you want me to do?"

Haru simply answers, "Stay safe."

I pull myself out of his grip as ask, "How? Those guys can come after you anytime. I'm not letting that happen!"

"King Water," he calls again. He puts his hand to my cheek. "I just really want you to be careful."

"Ahem," SiSi coughs.

Suddenly, I see how close the two of us are. I squeal and jump back into the door.

Haru covers his face with his hands, but I can still see him blushing.

"Plus," SiSi says continuing the conversation. "The only ones that have a chance against them is Levi, Aomine and me. I would say Haru, but he has a soft spot for Makoto."

I agree catching my breath, "You're not wrong."

Haru shrugs bashfully, "Well, he is my childhood friend."

"You have us," I try to say firmly. If I wasn't still flustered from earlier, I probably would had said it more fiercely. "Break up with Makoto."

Haru is taken aback by my words regardless. "Break... up?"

I can see from SiSi that she agrees, but she doesn't want to say anything. She does adds, "Haru, it's for your safety."

"But..." Haru says trailing off.

"We can protect you together," I say.

Haru looks hesitant. He mutters, "I just came to warn you." He pushes me to the side walk out the door.

"Wait!" I call, but he continues walking away. "Haruka Nanase!" I run after him.

"Oh, hey!" I hear Eren say coming to our room. I ignore him and run away to Haru.

I grab his arm and ask, "What's wrong? Why did you walk away like that?"

Haru doesn't look at me. He just pulls my arm out of his grip. He goes to his dorm's door.

Why did he suddenly leave?

Eren and SiSi comes up behind me. He asks, "Is everything okay?"

SiSi sighs, "You have no idea." Three of us go back to our dorm. SiSi explains everything. When she is done, Eren is left with a shocked look on his face.

He says, "Wow. I didn't think
Kisumi was that desperate."

SiSi frowns, "I know right. Haru even told me that Kisumi could be trying to spy on me."

"So he's going to be stalking you?" Eren yells alarmed. "We need to get Levi. He usually helps out."

"But he's busy," SiSi says. "His students are having a bunch of tests and stuff."

"Maybe he can leave for a while and use a substitute," Eren suggests.

"Eren," SiSi says slightly annoyed. "It's his job we're talking about. Plus what is a sub going to do for the students?"

He replies, "You are too considerate."

She adds, "Plus, I have friends too."

"Yeah!" I cheer. "I can beat them up!"

"Sure," Eren scoffs. "Sure you can."

I pout and yell, "I will throw you!"

He scoffs, "You wouldn't be able to throw me if you were 60 meters tall."

I was about to fuss with, but stopped. Where the heck did he get that specific number from? I shake that out of my mind and turn to SiSi. I ask, "So what's the plan?"

SiSi shrugs, "Hm... no one goes out alone, and be careful." She frowns and mutters, "But what about Haru?"

I say, "I don't know. I'll try to watch out for him."

SiSi nods.

Eren says, "Don't worry, SiSi. I will protect you in place of Levi." He puts his arm around her shoulders reassuringly.

Let's see how this week will go.