33 Deserve It

I am swimming (or floating) through the pool. I am on my back doing the best I could.

"You have gotten better," Haru said walking by my side. "I guess joining then swimming club in high school did something for you."

"Something?" I scoffed. "I just lost the knowledge of how to swim during a long time not in in the club."

Haru scoffs at me.

I scoff, "Don't scoff at me!"

He rolls his eyes.

I finally stand upon my two feet. I pouted, "I will throw you."

"I wanna kiss you," Haru says without a pause. He looks me in the eyes with his ocean blue eyes. He stares at me deeply.

"I will throw you," I said as I turned around. I began trying to swim away. I didn't feel like returning his feelings. I'm a little romantically exhausted. I just swam away to the other end of the pool to get away. When I made it to the end, I stood up. I looked over seeing Haru swimming around.

I don't deserve to fall in love after what happened with Aomine and I.

Haru and I continue to swim around in silence until I got tired.

Haru pouts as he get out the pool to my side. "Why do we have to get out now?"

I answer, "We have been swimming for two hours! Two hours! I'm tired and hungry." I grab my towel and stomp to the locker room. I change clothes and meet Haru outside.

He asks, "How was the swim?"

I shrug. It was comforting, but it was also stressful. Being in his presence and restraining myself hurts.

He asks, "Want to go get some food?"

I say, "No. I have some food in my room. I'll eat that."

He asks, "Want some company?"

"No," I simply answer. I turn my back to him. "See you later." I don't wait for his response and sprint away.

I run all the way to the dorm building, but I stop seeing a crazy sight.

Kise is being pulled back by Kuroko who is wearing a girly outfit and holding a rope. Kuroko is wear a frilly pink dress with a bow in his hair. He has the most determined expression ever.

Kise is screaming, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Kurokochi!"

Kuroko responds as he tackles the bigger guy, "Say that again!" He sits on Kise's back and yelled, "Apologize properly!"

Kise shivers, "I'm sorry for dissing Momochi and hitting on you!" His face blushes.

Kuroko scowls, "Don't get off on this!"

He replies, "But Kurokochi, you are so overpowering me."

Kuroko scowls, "Shut up. I'll kill you!"

"Okay," Kise says in defense. "I'm so sorry. I'll stop!"

"Good," Kuroko says standing up. He sees me as he brushes off the dress he is wearing. He gasps and says quickly, "You saw nothing."

I quickly nod. "Nothing just happened in front of me."

He nods back at me. I sprint past the two and continue to my dorm. That is some weird stuff.

I get on my laptop on my bed and start watching random videos as I eat my snacks. I yawn as I keep my eyes on the screen.

Suddenly, SiSi busts into the room with Levi. She is giggling as they sit on her bed. They two of them continue talking amongst themselves. She called, "Hey, Lexi."

Levi greets as well, "Hello."

I mumbled, "Hey."

Immediately, there is a barrage of knocks on the door.

SiSi gasps, "Must be Sasha and Mikasa! Come in!"

The two run into the room. Sasha announces, "The note has been sent." Mikasa nods and says, "Yep."

SiSi jumps and starts squealing. Sasha goes jumping with her. Mikasa just pumps her fist up. That is quite a cheerful bunch.

I am totally at a lost at what they are talking about, but whatever. Hopefully, things have been going well with them. Well, it is obvious.

Sasha peeks over at Levi and says, "Hey, Levi."

Levi waves at her awkwardly.

Sasha whispers quite loudly, "Are you in the middle of a date?"

SiSi says, "Don't worry. We finished not too long ago."

"Ah, cool!" Sasha cheers sitting on the foot of her bed.

Mikasa shrugs and sits at the desk.

Levi stands up and says, "I'll see you later."

SiSi pouts, "Aw, now?"

"Yeah," Levi says. "Sorry about that." He wraps his arm around her waist. He gives her a kiss on her lips.

She says, "It's okay. See you later."

Levi nods at Mikasa and Sasha before leaving.

I lay back on to my pillows and close my eyes.

Sasha says, "Hey, um...."

"Alexis," SiSi says.

"Right, Alexis," Sasha says. "Hey. I haven't seen you around much."

I answer, "I just been... away."

SiSi scoffs, "You have been hiding in the dorm a lot."

Sasha asks, "Is it because of your break-up with-"

"It was a long time ago," I interrupted. "It's no big deal."

"It's a big deal," Mikasa says piping in.

I groan, "No, it's not."

Sasha sighs, "It may make a person moody when they come from a relationship."

I roll my eyes and says, "It doesn't count. I'm not a person."

"What?" SiSi says confused.

I sigh, "I am so tired. I just came from swimming. So what has been going on?" I think listening to some stuff that has been going on would be nice to listen to. I've been too much in my feels lately.

SiSi tells me everything. She tells me about some guy named Jean asking Mikasa out. She was so close to stabbing him. Kise has been trying to steal Kuroko from Satsuki, like the last two months now. Makoto started to help volunteer at the library in the kids' area.

I open my eyes after the whole explanation. "Wow."

Crunch.

I turn seeing Sasha munching on chips. I cringe, "Don't you chew on those chips loudly."

Sasha stops and swallows the chip. "Okay."

I say, "Sorry. Chewing noises makes me want to throw things."

"Oh."

The four of us just talk and talk about random things. It is quite nice.